• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Jeff made it

ZNjsHT5.jpg

Myggen

i dont even know how you guys are checking on your subs. I can't, it tells me something about how it's down and it'll be back soon.

Yeah, that's still down because of the change in how they manage subs. I just remembered from checking a week or so ago.

Also, I really love the idea of Twelve Minutes changing as you play it more and more. The dev mentioned that your character wouldn't stab his wife if Jeff tried it at some point, but if he played 10 or so more loops of the game the character would let him try it out of pure frustration. That's a really neat concept.

Tucah

you speak so well
My wife and I tend to eat around then.

On more on topic news, looks like Sony randomly sent Jeff an e-mail congratulating him for beating The Order.

Uh.... why?

Not everyone has the attention span and free time available to complete such a difficult and lengthy video game.

Dany

Banned

On more on topic news, looks like Sony randomly sent Jeff an e-mail congratulating him for beating The Order.

Uh.... why?

Thats too darn late. :p He gets off late some days and grr.

Also I think thats a general automatic email .

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Uh.... why?

because at some point in that game, you want to just quit. quit the game, quit your job, quit life.

but then you don't let the game win, you beat that game into submission and finish it.

Jeff didn't let the order win.

Brakke

Banned
The Order got their #brand #activation though so that's a W for them
and an L for all of us

I skipped the last Party Party. Might could dig this one, it's a day that could use some total despair and existential dread.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So i watched the first Mario Party Party yesterday and you can tell that jeff is having some sort of fun, like a watching a shitty movie with friends. In comparison in Mario Party 2 & 3 you can see his complete disgust at the games. I wonder if he's gonna hate 4 as much, i mean how bad can Mario Party 4 be? At some point these games have to get good.

Anjin M

Chat is up

And I'm out since I can't watch this live. Don't want any spoilers!

I, on the other hand, want all the spoilers. I want lots of posts and GIFs, people.

So i watched the first Mario Party Party yesterday and you can tell that jeff is having some sort of fun, like a watching a shitty movie with friends. In comparison in Mario Party 2 & 3 you can see his complete disgust at the games. I wonder if he's gonna hate 4 as much, i mean how bad can Mario Party 4 be? At some point these games have to get good.

I hope life never saps that optimism from you.

edit:// added "life" to the prior sentence, Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom