• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPD is part of my GAF filter, so they are not allowed to talk about it.

vaaeRUL.png

what even shows up in this forum for you jeez

I've changed my mind and I'm going to California Tortilla which is basically Taco Bell but twice the price (but no diarrhea)

plus they have a coke freestyle machine

Is it just me or was Jeff missing a piece of paper in the trash can every time? Maybe I missed him picking it up and thinking it was nothing or something?

aurahack

Neo Member
dude it's the best

I get Mello Yello Zero with orange flavoring and it's basically just orange soda with the caffeine of a mountain dew

they should make a statue of the person who thought up that thing

I mean, that sounds rad but at the same time, I've realised I dislike nearly every coke product besides Coke and Diet Coke so maybe they aren't as magical for me as I really think they are, hahaha.

Not gonna lie, Vanilla Coke Zero has been rocking my socks off lately. I prefer Pepsi Max when it comes to zero calorie sodas given that it's the one that most closely resembles OG soda but Coke has Vanilla and Cherry Zero so i gotta go with them because they know what's up.

Not gonna lie, Vanilla Coke Zero has been rocking my socks off lately. I prefer Pepsi Max when it comes to zero calorie sodas given that it's the one that most closely resembles OG soda but Coke has Vanilla and Cherry Zero so i gotta go with them because they know what's up.

I would defend Vanilla Coke to the death for being the #1 soda of all time.

So anyways, the rabbit is back with the new Mii Plaza update, slingin' the two new Streetpass games and the Premium features. There's even an extra discount on the two-game bundle if you own one of the 1st wave games.

My eShop balance was a little short, but there was a step in the process to address that.

Mario Party is semi-fun if you play a short game. This 50 turn BS is masochistic. I like watching the archive so I can skip the inevitable boring parts.

Yup. As someone who really likes adventure games this looks like a really fresh take on it. Sounds like it wil be a while though until we can play the finished game.

Yeah, hearing it will still take him a year after The Witness is done was sad to hear. After that quick look I really want to play it.

Myggen

I bought another year of membership when I came home drunk a few weeks ago for some reason, so now I'm subbed until June 2018. I'm gonna pass on this sale I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom