• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

0XTddTy.png

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
These are really great to watch every so often. I think they have the right idea by waiting 6-8+ weeks in between. I had a blast watching this one. Especially that ending.

Tucah

you speak so well
These are really great to watch every so often. I think they have the right idea by waiting 6-8+ weeks in between. I had a blast watching this one. Especially that ending.

Yep. Everyone watching/playing would be totally burned out if they were any more frequent than that, waiting a few months between is perfect.

tchocky

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 24s25 seconds ago
Whoa. I won the first Mario Party Party, lost the second, and came in dead last in the fourth. I really am the Apollo Creed of this story.

Kurdel

Banned
Don't want to come off as creepy, but Brad is goddamn handsome with that trimmed beard and desperate 3 hours into mario party look in his eyes.

Lijik

Does the Quick look EX for Twelve Minutes spoil much? it seems like a game that can spoil real easy.

I had it on in the background so a lot of was background noise to me, but I got the impression if you were paying attention it would rob you of some early discoveries.

I had it on in the background so a lot of was background noise to me, but I got the impression if you were paying attention it would rob you of some early discoveries.

Maybe a little but the dev said it was a very very small part of the game, and Jeff didn't even get through that part so I wouldn't worry about the spoilers for it.

They should invite guests on, but before it starts up Dan sets it to the lowest number of turns and turns off the bonus awards at the end. Cue guests saying that it seemed okay while Jeff silently seethes.

Kirlia

Banned
Oooh, I missed this one! Who got second and third place? Either way, Jeff's the only one to not win a Mario Party Party yet...I expect incredible things from him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom