• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
0lbkxqZ.gif

QzcHen6.gif

Is there a Jeff gif similar to this Miyazaki one?

SgMP6ap.gif

Brashnir

Dan should have known what was coming when he said the game would be like Rocky, and Drew asked "which Rocky," and Dan replied, "Rocky 4."

It has been established that Dan is Apollo in the Rocky metaphors, so his complete destruction could not have come as a surprise.

dogflaps

Banned
Someone should make a compilation of Brad making a statement, Jeff disagreeing with him and Brad then agreeing with Jeff, usually saying one of the following:

"Yeah I guess"
"Well, sure"
"Yeahhhhh...."

Aaron

It's amazing that in Mario Party 4, where games can last up to four hours, they decided to include maybe two hours of content.

Almost done with MPP4 and I don't really see how Mario Party 4 was supposed to be the worst one. I mean it's still an aggressively anti-fun piece of garbage, but it looks better and has better minigame variety than the previous games.

I don't think it was the worst one by far. I think nostalgic glasses convinced everyone 3 was the best, and anything after that would be on a decline.

That said, the mini/mega shroom garbage and map design was pretty bad in 4, IMO. At least in the N64 games, the paths were somewhat clear. 4 reminded me of fucking Sonic Shuffle.

Jothel

It's been working fine for me so far, I have seen some people saying that it crashes for them so it might be worth doing a little bit of digging to see how common that is.

Seemed okish, bought it, it downloaded and has been updating for the past hour or so... for some reason the update speed is infinitely slower than the regular download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom