• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon™ also Wolf and Vinny are great together, check yo self.

But Vinny/Alex is a great combo. Especially for lesser-known games.

The whole Giant Bomb East thing has worked out a lot better than I thought it would.

Alex is wonderful. he explains the mechanics so well.

I disagree, I find he sucks the life out of almost every video he's involved in. But I won't crap up the thread with any more of this talk.

Lelcar

I am also going to show my support for how amazing Alex is, just to drown out the stick-in-the-mud negativity towards him that happens every once in a while. He deserves better.

I used to be lukewarm on Alex and wasn't a fan of the Vinny & Alex combo. He's grown on me recently though, his dry humor and disposition works really well with Vinny. He also has a fantastic twitter.

Rainmaker

Banned
MPP4 made MPP3 a pretty important part of the MPP series. You have to witness them hit that low. That was the darkest time for the Mario Party Party team.

justjim89

MPP4 made MPP3 a pretty important part of the MPP series. You have to witness them hit that low. That was the darkest time for the Mario Party Party team.

They seem to have made peace with it. Whether that's because they know it'll be good content for the site or because they know they can get through it is up for speculation.

Zekes!

Today's Mario Party Party was a ride. That ending, whew

Also the Affordable Space Adventures QL is awesome. Vinny and Alex have great chemistry. Not only that, but the game's co-op seems really cool and interesting. I'm definitely going to have to pick this up and find someone to play it with me.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
#teambrad
Little did Dan know, when Bread said he played Dota all day he was actually preparing for MP4 all along. He skipped the first three so he could be super ready for this one. Well played Breadford, well played

Jintor

I've really come around on the Alex Vinny QL Combo but they need a third person in there asap to mix up the formula a bit

it'd be like if everything coming out of GBW was Drew/Dan. Drew/Dan is a great combo. But every vid being Drew/Dan is a little like slowly going insane

Dizzy-4U

Acutally, now that I think about it, Jeff had the most coins at the end of the game.He would have won the game if Drew hadn't steal his star instead of Dan's.

Drew sucks!

0lbkxqZ.gif

QzcHen6.gif

Brashnir

I've really come around on the Alex Vinny QL Combo but they need a third person in there asap to mix up the formula a bit

it'd be like if everything coming out of GBW was Drew/Dan. Drew/Dan is a great combo. But every vid being Drew/Dan is a little like slowly going insane

That's mostly Dan's influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom