• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

What was this referencing anyway? It sounds familiar.

9IzA3Ws.jpg

Fjolle

No reason to believe that it won't go live at the normal time, they don't always put it on the schedule.

BLLSL deserves its own thread on Gaming next week, right?
Obliously. When the show starts with Cara it will instantly become the Best/worst thread of the year!

Obliously. When the show starts with Cara it will instantly become the Best/worst thread of the year!

I don't get the sense that GGs have anything against Cara but i guess i could be wrong? I mean, if i can forgive her excessive hentai watching then surely they can forgive her gender, right?

popo

I don't get the sense that GGs have anything against Cara but i guess i could be wrong? I mean, if i can forgive her excessive hentai watching then surely they can forgive her gender, right?

You act like these people are rational.

Hire a man and it will be "GB are a sexist all boys club!"

Hire a woman or minority and it will be "They capitulated to the SJWs".

Whoever wins, we lose.

tchocky

Cara has written for RPS and Kotaku, she is friends with Patricia Hernandez and has criticised a game (Hotline Miami 2) for a rape scene I imagine GG hates her.

I really wish they would have kept that [twitter] tag thing that was going one on Gaf for a couple of hours.

I legitimately thought I had imagined that

Cara has written for RPS and Kotaku, she is friends with Patricia Hernandez and has criticised a game (Hotline Miami 2) for a rape scene I imagine GG hates her.

also she's a woman who has a very strong sex-positive attitude so you know that's also bound to freak them out

Fjolle

The subreddit had some collages that alluded that she wrote articles about a friend! But i don't think it was any big outrage.

You act like these people are rational.

Hire a man and it will be "GB are a sexist all boys club!"

Hire a woman or minority and it will be "They capitulated to the SJWs".

Whoever wins, we lose.

That too...

Patryn

Kinda weird that GV is already gone and nothing on the site. I guess the core GS audience doesn't even read the bylines.

It would appear that he wants to keep things quiet. It's his choice.

Not everyone wants a bunch of hoopla when they leave a job.

popo

It would appear that he wants to keep things quiet. It's his choice.

Not everyone wants a bunch of hoopla when they leave a job.

Big assumptions there but taking them as fact - a paragraph on the front page is hardly hoopla. He would not have even had to write it himself.

They didn't do much when half the staff were laid off so it is not really new policy.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
"Stream Test"

man it feels like GBeast has been setting up for like a year. I know it's not all in their hands but it's really ridiculous at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom