• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
319bbdacf124370776bc3678f617518c.gif

It goes so well with the character select music.

rbanke

is the sound super out of sync for other people?

also Dominos > Pizza Hut

It is for me. I usually watch the UPF archive and put it on a second monitor while i do work and its always out of sync when I look over at it later in the video. I assumed it was due to the archiving but the live stream is out of sync pretty bad for me too.

popo

It is for me. I usually watch the UPF archive and put it on a second monitor while i do work and its always out of sync when I look over at it later in the video. I assumed it was due to the archiving but the live stream is out of sync pretty bad for me too.

What do you play it back on? GB videos always lose audio sync for me on Windows Media Player. Switched to VLC and they are fine.

I'm kinda with Brad on the bombcast a week or two ago in that I'll play a new souls game like nonstop at first and be completely absorbed by it for the first like 20 or 30 hours, then I just kinda fall off of it. Like I eventually get around to finishing them in little chunks of playtime but I just lose that feverish interest around 1/2 to 2/3 of the way in for whatever reason (not necessarily a major difficulty spike or anything).

I'm kinda with Brad on the bombcast a week or two ago in that I'll play a new souls game like nonstop at first and be completely absorbed by it for the first like 20 or 30 hours, then I just kinda fall off of it. Like I eventually get around to finishing them in little chunks of playtime but I just lose that feverish interest around 1/2 to 2/3 of the way in for whatever reason (not necessarily a major difficulty spike or anything).

I think I may have hit that same wall of "not caring anymore" myself. I had a good time and I'm only like two bosses from the end, but ehhhhh

Dynamic3

Just got a new mac, opened up GB in Safari and I the video says it can't play as I need a browser with HTML5 or Flash, is this normal?

BearPawB

Banned
I'm at the same place and I keep wondering if I should try and get trophies or whatever instead of just finishing the game.

i actually am in the same spot.
Got to mensis and went..eh. il hold off a bit. and I haven't gone back to it.

I really like the game. But i don't think I like it as much as even Dark Souls 2

I'm still in the feverish adoration phase I think. How far in am I if I
recently beat Vicar Amelia and just got myself warped into Cthulhu University
?

danm999

12 Minutes looked pretty cool.

They should have tried hiding in the apartment before the wife saw them come in, and then let the cop interrogate her by herself. If she didn't know you were home, she couldn't have given you away and maybe would have revealed where the watch was.

Lelcar

12 Minutes looked pretty cool.

They should have tried hiding in the apartment before the wife saw them come in, and then let the cop interrogate her by herself. If she didn't know you were home, she couldn't have given you away and maybe would have revealed where the watch was.

This is exactly what I was thinking the entire time I was watching the video as well.

I don't understand why Yakuza gets no love from the group and outright hatred from Dan. It's such a perfect realization of all the best aspects of a beat em up with tons of character. It's what I dreamed of eventually happening when I played River City Ransome as a kid and I think I remember them being a fan of that?

Is it just that they ignore the series because of the subtitles? Could see that being the case with Dan.

Just comes to mind given Jeff mentioned most 3D beat em ups were bad.

Dan and Erick Tay teaming up to take down Ebrietas, Daughter of Cosmos on Dan's stream was super tense and awesome

up to that point Dan's play was probably 70% brute force and 30% grace, and somehow at the height of his frustration he pulled off a level of poise that wasn't even hinted at in the previous 6 hours of streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom