• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

tumblr_njurjdKN6M1r6e0eho1_540.jpg

tumblr_njurjdKN6M1r6e0eho2_540.jpg

Bearded Drew is fucking amazeballs

Pedersen

Haha, I just listened to the This Year Podcast 2011 before watching the Mario Party Party stream, and I think Jeff said something like "There are also people who use cheese on apple pie" which was heavily discussed on one of the 2011 podcasts.

Just a boring observation:p

popo

Beards are cool. We all know this. Good luck convincing 9 out of 10 women of this fact though. In this respect, I think gay men have it easy. You can't marry everywhere but you can have beards.

Brashnir

I don't know

i am soooo tempted to try oreos and nacho cheese

OK, do this.

1) Buy Oreos
2) Buy nacho cheese
3) Buy a bag of tortilla chips
4) Buy salsa

This way, when the oreos + cheese doesn't work out, you still have regular-ass delicious nachos with Oreos for dessert.

Two things I would really like to see on GB...

- Drew, Dan, Danny, Mary Talking Over Eurovision (like they do with the conferences)
- Breaking Brad: Super Mario 3D World - Champion's Road

Xater

Two things I would really like to see on GB...

- Drew, Dan, Danny, Mary Talking Over Eurovision (like they do with the conferences)
- Breaking Brad: Super Mario 3D World - Champion's Road

That will never happen because it would be a piracy. Unless you mean we only see them and don't hear or see the Eurovision feed.

rbanke

Has there really not been a Jar Time since August?

I love Jar Time but it seems tougher for Jeff to do since he started trying to give himself a bit of a personal life (deservedly so), pair that with him answering questions on Tumblr and it's easy to see why they've been far and few between.

I really enjoy when he just gives his thoughts on things without any outside influence of a show or guest or other site members being involved. He's great at just speaking about what's on his mind and the questions are almost just a spark to get that started.

komplanen

I haven't followed GB or this thread for a couple of weeks (other than MGS) and was wondering if anything special happened? What drama has there been? Do people still hate/love Dan? Did the new hire get fired already?

Wunder

I haven't followed GB or this thread for a couple of weeks (other than MGS) and was wondering if anything special happened? What drama has there been? Do people still hate/love Dan? Did the new hire get fired already?

We all hate Tharpdaddy.

For reasons

popo

I love Jar Time but it seems tougher for Jeff to do since he started trying to give himself a bit of a personal life (deservedly so), pair that with him answering questions on Tumblr and it's easy to see why they've been far and few between.

I really enjoy when he just gives his thoughts on things without any outside influence of a show or guest or other site members being involved. He's great at just speaking about what's on his mind and the questions are almost just a spark to get that started.

When asked he usually says he is waiting for enough good questions. It is likely 90% "How can I get a job in to the games press" and "Are you excited for Persona 5?"

Scizzy

I just saw that "I Am Bread" came up on the upcoming content site. I'm sure this is really a quick look for some game I've never heard of, but please let me maintain my illusion that this is really a day-long intervention to get Brad to accept his true form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom