• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, so far this page I am being told

1. Sonic Heroes is a good game
2. Mortal Kombat is (and always was) bad
3. Nintendo doesn't make good games
4. Something something Zelda

Scizzy

This GNR discussion on the Bombcast made me realize that Dan seems to refuse to acknowledge the decline in quality of a lot of stuff he liked when he was 12. Terminator, GNR, WWE, etc.

Yes, Dan defines his entire world by what 12 year old Dan imagined a "cool guy" would like. That's what makes him great.

squadr0n

Are they streaming something today? I feel sure I heard them mention it on the podcast or UPF. Maybe Jeff playing more Bloodborne. Not sure if thats today but anyone know if they are doing some streaming today and when?

squadr0n

nvm, Its Old Game Show today, BB tomorrow or during UPF. They need to do a series of vids for Bloodborne imo, just a few hours/one sit through isnt enough to get a grasp of the game. I miss Vinny :( Maybe he will do one.

Fjordson

Really glad Jeff is exposing the truth that GNR is awful. I also don't like reggae but am really into dub like Scientist.
Also ska is terrible.
Scientist is great. I didn't really know what dub was as a kid until GTA III had that radio station that played all the Scientist tracks. I even ended up buying that album "Scientist Rids the World from the Evil Curse of Vampires".

Tucah

you speak so well
[citation needed]

800px-SonicEliseKiss.png

Man, more music needs to have dub influence. That first Gorillaz album is still dope. It's a shame they went further and further away from that as they went on. They get worse with each album.

Patryn

nvm, Its Old Game Show today, BB tomorrow or during UPF. They need to do a series of vids for Bloodborne imo, just a few hours/one sit through isnt enough to get a grasp of the game. I miss Vinny :( Maybe he will do one.

Let me ask: Why is Bloodborne deserving of more coverage than other games?

I suppose that's a bit rhetorical, I'm just getting flashbacks to when people were expecting/demanding GB cover all the Persona/Atlus games

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff hates headphones just like I do. I have no idea how so many people wear them for long periods of time. Gives me a headache and makes my ears feel way too hot.

Man, more music needs to have dub influence. That first Gorillaz album is still dope. It's a shame they went further and further away from that as they went on. They get worse with each album.

I was just thinking about this! I was really into that album at the time and listened to it recently and was surprised how dub it is and how much melodica is on it. Laika Come Home is OK too.

Bacon

Jeff hates headphones just like I do. I have no idea how so many people wear them for long periods of time. Gives me a headache and makes my ears feel way too hot.

Just gotta find a comfortable pair. I can barely feel Koss Porta-Pros on my head when I'm wearing them.

I was just thinking about this! I was really into that album at the time and listened to it recently and was surprised how dub it is and how much melodica is on it. Laika Come Home is OK too.

I keep putting off listening to it, even though it's probably right up my alley. I think I just got burned out on them after all of the b-side albums and disappointing follow-ups.

Tucah

you speak so well
I honestly miss Daily Dota.

I'm sure it's infuriating to watch for those who are really into the Dota scene, but I always found it enjoyable to watch.

Yeah, I always enjoyed Daily Dota even though I have no intention of ever touching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom