• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
going all in. Vinny mentioned a podcast within a month and we know that they weren't about a 2 person podcast because if they were, they would've done them by now.

So, it's within reason that A) they'll announce the new hire as part of B) the announcement of new premium features coming out of the east coast and C) a new bombcast coming from the beast coast. Like i said yesterday, the real purpose behind the BLLSL is to sell premium memberships, it makes sense to make major announcements like this to push people to come onboard and to keep folks who have a membership from wanting to cancel.
You are making too much sense here. I'm in!

Robyn Ross (from TV Guide) randomly Tweeted ages back that she would podcast with them - although that might mean nothing.

Still think it would be good for at least a few episodes. GEastcast needs to offer something different and not mirror Bombcast content. The Vampire Diaries is the answer!

KingKong

Robyn Ross (from TV Guide) randomly Tweeted ages back that she would podcast with them - although that might mean nothing.

Still think it would be good for at least a few episodes. GEastcast needs to offer something different and not mirror Bombcast content. The Vampire Diaries is the answer!

every podcast will just be them trying to explain videogames to her and that sounds good to me

What will be her Apple? What company will she be worshipping?

I followed her on Twitter since the GBE Launch Video, and even though I understand 2% of what she tweets about, the answer is...

Q5pzJA5.jpg

Zebetite

Banned
The prestige is great

You could say it's pretty Hunky Dory

Definitely not a Low point in Nolan's career

It's better than the Space Oddity that is Interstellar

Young Americans might not get these sick references.

People who don't get the references are Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps). They would probably do well to go 1.Outside. Something something The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.

Tucah

you speak so well
Opening segment of BLLSL, via Alex on Mixlr:

Blight Club with Alex and Vinny playing Blackwater, there will be an actual longer episode to premiere the feature at some point too.

hamchan

Blight Club with Alex and Vinny playing Blackwater, there will be an actual longer episode to premiere the feature at some point too.

Is this just them playing bad games? Because they do that regularly already.

Scizzy

Is this just them playing bad games? Because they do that regularly already.

Hopefully, it'll be like that podcast where they watched Grown Ups 2 every week for a year, they're going to play the exact same crap game forever. Alex will die with Big Rigs projected above him in his coffin. He will never escape.

MaxiLive

I wonder if the GiantBomb team are interested in the new Dirt Rally game. I would love to see Vinny and Drew have a go #TEAMWHEELS!

Ohhh Breezy u r part of the GB community. Sorry I had to drop out of the VoG run yesterday. It was pushing 4am my time.

I'm everywhere sometimes

except the LoL thread, that place gets weeeeeird.

God dam it BreezyLimbo first it was LoL now it's Destiny?! Play a giant bomb approved game like Broken Age or Bloodborne.

I'm setting the alarm for 5:50AM so I can watch people on the other side of the world do stupid video game shit, I think something went wrong somewhere in my life...

Destiny is Breåd approved. And Dan played LoL before, so that's Danproved.

Join us Bangy

I actually saw jeff playing that when I was on XBL yesterday morning, I guess just testing it or something.

Will they archive this? I honestly don't recall if they have in the past.

Quentyn

Sale is live. $35 for current and $29.95 for new members.

Nevermind. Rorie just tweeted that it doesn't work yet and will start later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom