• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
JMPkSRw.png
Oh dan, he should of still have eaten it.

That was a very long setup for a brag

Well, I didn't know I'd only get 20 seconds to think of something! And I just so happened to be looking at my PS4 at that very instant!

I really wanted to talk to Lang about Japan, and the fact he still calls the PS1 the PSX (which I also do), and then talk about the fact that there is actually a separate Sony console called the PSX.

WHICH I SAW ONE OF IN OSAKA WHEN I WAS IN JAPAN

See how all that would've worked out?

Goddamnit Lang.

But hey, you forget these things after waiting on the line for an hour!

FluxWaveZ

Well, I didn't know I'd only get 20 seconds to think of something! And I just so happened to be looking at my PS4 at that very instant!

I really wanted to talk to Lang about Japan, and the fact he still calls the PS1 the PSX (which I also do), and then talk about the fact that there is actually a separate Sony console called the PSX.

WHICH I SAW ONE OF IN OSAKA WHEN I WAS IN JAPAN

See how all that would've worked out?

Goddamnit Lang.

But hey, you forget these things after waiting on the line for an hour!

I think this is like the mindset of those who make Q&A panels awkward.

I think this is like the mindset of those who make Q&A panels awkward.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Always have a thing to say.

Always.

Normal people can't just think of good things to say when on the spot in front of lots of people.

I mention Japan because they were talking about Japan. I mention the PSX because I just rewatched the TNT with Lang where he talks about the PSX.

mine is still sealed lol

I'll just throw mine in the goddamn garbage then. Since it's a worthless piece of shit now.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Couldn't be more wrong.

Always have a thing to say.

Always.

Normal people can't just think of good things to say when on the spot in front of lots of people.

I mention Japan because they were talking about Japan. I mention the PSX because I just rewatched the TNT with Lang where he talks about the PSX.

I'll just throw mine in the goddamn garbage then. Since it's a worthless piece of shit now.
Where is your garbage can located? Let me know.

Mr. F

Banned
Listened to some E3 2014 after shows at work today, holy crap I forgot what a bore Paul Barnett is. None of his jokes landed, would go on inane tangents, awkward all around.

Also oh yeah Big Live Live, looking forward to getting home and catching up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom