• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

It was bacon.

iS78FT9nbGfa2.gif

He's fired.

Damnit :(

popo

So many people commenting on Brad's new haircut - when it is in fact his refusal to get a haircut that gave us this amazing gift.

Who is creepier? The creeps that creep on Mary or the creeps that watch the creeps that creep on Mary?

I feel a little creepy, I gotta admit.

Myggen

How long was it in the end? Anyone watch the premium stream? Missed it all due to work =(

About 7 hours.

I watched the normal stream, but people who watched the premium stream said it was really good. It was mostly different people taking calls (Lang was there for almost all of the 7 hours with Maya Kramer, and Vinny, Dan, Adam Boyes and Drake were there too).

I think Brad is actually going to be the one hit on the most at the party.

Seriously. Brad is a handsome dude.

That hair is legit handsome as fuck on Brad. Big upgrade from the shaggy mop he had before.

Also no new hire debut. :( Wonder what the heck the hold up is. I need my East Coast cast already!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I gave Brad the sunglasses. He looks baller as fuck. Get ready to see him.

Vinny is expecting to start the GBEAST podcast next month

bigkrev

That hair is legit handsome as fuck on Brad. Big upgrade from the shaggy mop he had before.

Also no new hire debut. :( Wonder what the heck the hold up is. I need my East Coast cast already!

It's going to be a post E3 thing, probably. Dan announced he was coming July 1st, even though we unofficially knew it was him for a few weeks prior

npa189

Having trouble getting videos to load on safari, just says please use a flash or html5 capable browser. Not getting much traction in the bug reporting forums there. Is this just on my end? pretty fresh install of safari 8, it there something I'm just missing? don't wanna sub unless I can get this fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom