• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I love that new pipeline they put in place a while ago... Those videos are getting archived in like 2h after broadcast.

Edit: Hah...nvm I guess about how good that pipeline is.

tchocky

I saw the stream went like two hours, why is the archive only 40 minutes? Does it skip any good stuff?

Yeah the highlight was near the end with the taco bell dvd and the archive only seems to be the first 40 minutes of the stream, hopefully they fix it.

justjim89

Yeah the highlight was near the end with the taco bell dvd and the archive only seems to be the first 40 minutes of the stream, hopefully they fix it.

Hopefully so, yeah. Someone should alert Jason or Drew on Twitter. I was only watching for the first half or so.

tchocky

Hopefully so, yeah. Someone should alert Jason or Drew on Twitter. I was only watching for the first half or so.

You can always rely on Jason

Jason Oestreicher ‏@unastrike 3m3 minutes ago
Looks like an unfinished version of our Spring Cleaning archive went live. Reuploading a fresh copy now. Sit tight!

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
so is beating the first boss in Bloodborne on your 2nd attempt impressive or nah

holy shit i'm completely drained right now
sgEgqAW.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
All of this Bloudborne talk has me wanting to buy a PS4 when I know damned well that I am having problems with my old-ass motherboard and need to replace it and the processor soon.

Zebetite

Banned
Nice episode of Scanlon. No major gameplay hangups-- just one alert phase that was handled pretty well by Drew. Raikov was painless, and then some cutscenes to round it out.

MGS3's about to reach a rocket's pace, and we're well on our way to some seriously crazy-awesome Metal Gear anime bullshit. Spring Cleaning makes it sound like he's gonna have a rough time of The Sorrow, though.

so is beating the first boss in Bloodborne on your 2nd attempt impressive or nah

holy shit i'm completely drained right now
sgEgqAW.png

Took me like 5 tries :(

I kept dying to that thing until I took a bit of a break, exploring the places I'd missed. Then I came back and didn't even take a hit. Sometimes taking a break really helps.

As someone who has worked in a place where I had to flatten ~200 boxes a night, watching these guys try to do it is somehow infuriating. Then again, they are using those really stupid knives instead of box cutters.

As someone who has worked in a place where I had to flatten ~200 boxes a night, watching these guys try to do it is somehow infuriating. Then again, they are using those really stupid knives instead of box cutters.

Whatever they do, there's always someone who gets angry because they can do it better ;)

Going by where this Metal Gear episode ended and how they talked about the one they recorded today, the Sorrow "fight" is probably going to be hilarious.

fleck0

You aren't alone. The noise from Dan slowly sawing a box apart with a dull knife was the the most inefficient sound ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom