• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had €50 PSN credit I bought for something and never used and decided to get Bloodborne on PSN.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE DOWNLOAD TIMES.

Its like a megabite every 4 seconds. At least it doesnt activate here until midnight and I will be in bed anyway since I have to up super early tomorrow but still.. come on Sony. Sort that shit out.

I thought the game already released for all of Europe except UK.

tchocky

Happy to see Giantbomb Unarchived have uploaded the Gamespot we have a Wii stream I was looking for that a couple of days ago and couldn't find it anywhere.

Corgi

Banned
60fps remote play. now if only more ps4 games were 60fps.

Was surprised at how 'smoothly' drew progressed in the latest scanlon.

that section took me a while.

wonder what happens if you kill Not Raiden by accident... gameover?

TylerD

Thanks to being busy I now have almost 3 hrs of MGScanlon to look forward to and 2 hrs of Spring cleaning??? Thank you GB!

Megasoum

Banned
Periscope actually works for me at works unlike Mixlr which is great but the lack of volume control means that I had to close the tab when Jeff switched to the front facing camera lol.

strafer

holy shit

feels

5zyMrre.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Periscope actually works for me at works unlike Mixlr which is great but the lack of volume control means that I had to close the tab when Jeff switched to the front facing camera lol.
No volume control is the worst trend in social media of the last couple of years. Hate it with a passion.

People think you're an idiot if you do that here in England.
Well, you know, outside of England you can see a thing in the sky that can disturb your vision.

theecakee

Do a lot of people out west in California water their grass (when there is no drought ofc)? I live in the east coast/mid-Atlantic, and I never see or hear of anyone watering their grass. Yet I keep hearing them talk about people watering their grass when the whole drought thing comes up.

Oh no, Jeff is one of those people who wears sunglasses inside a car!

Whats wrong with that? Its like the only time I really wear sun glasses so I'm not blinded while driving.

Tucah

you speak so well
It's an interesting experience listening to two versions of Numbers on the Board slightly overlapping each other. Makes the beat more interesting, at least.

louiedog

Do a lot of people out west in California water their grass (when there is no drought ofc)? I live in the east coast/mid-Atlantic, and I never see or hear of anyone watering their grass. Yet I keep hearing them talk about people watering their grass when the whole drought thing comes up.

Even when there isn't a drought it doesn't rain in California May-October so things get very dry.

can't play ps4 on my nvidia shield anymore, fuck all this

also jeff's taste in music is pretty funny as a "I'm going to drive to my talkin-bout-video-games job" soundtrack

also jeff's taste in music is best

oh and is clipse as good as everyone said they were ten years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom