• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, is this the spam that people say is from china?

Learn to differentiate chinese and korean please.
It's actually really easy. Chinese is very hard lines, boxes, and short dashes with very few curves. Japanese is similar but with much more curves and squiggles. Korean's got fucking circles.
| -> ? -> O

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
All the connery bond films are really good. My favourites are probably goldfinger and you only live twice.

The living daylights is pretty good, and has a great theme tune ;;)
Licence to kill is the other dalton one, and has a young (actor)
benicio del toro
in it.

The living daylights is pretty good, and has a great theme tune ;;)

image.php

I watched A View to a Kill for the first time a few weeks ago (another one with a great theme), that sure was a dumb movie.

image.php

I watched A View to a Kill for the first time a few weeks ago (another one with a great theme), that sure was a dumb movie.

View to a Kill was arguably the worst Bond movie until they made Die Another Day

I also hate Octopussy but people defend that one for some reason. It's definitely the most boring one.

Stomping boxes sealed with packing tape would be a really poor way to get anything done. They were flattening them so someone could take them away.

Well I mean, they're boxes.

~~~
So it sounds like....the Sorrow episode of MGScanlon will be a trip, since Drew seemed negative about the episode they recorded today. If they had episodes on backlog playing....maybe it's the Volgin one?

Hrm.

I had a dream that Danswers got cancelled because no-one sent them any decent questions, it was all just shitty questions about shitty girlfriend drama.

Only Giant Bomb could turn cleaning into content.

Just starting the video and I would totally watch a constant work stream. Not sure what that says about me...

Had €50 PSN credit I bought for something and never used and decided to get Bloodborne on PSN.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE DOWNLOAD TIMES.

Its like a megabite every 4 seconds. At least it doesnt activate here until midnight and I will be in bed anyway since I have to up super early tomorrow but still.. come on Sony. Sort that shit out.

I did download a 1.5 gig dragon age update pretty snappy though.

Once they've successfully gotten people to watch them open mail and drive to work, I guess they figure we'll watch them do absolutely anything.

They're right.

At this point they're probably only a couple thousands subscribers away from getting some cable network interested in pitching them a reality tv show.

He's in some of the live shows I think

I'll have to look for those, I'm somewhat of a newer listener.

strafer

Wow, Drew made some amazing progress in MGS.

I love how quickly he opened the cell door.

Also, my favorite part is coming up, The Fugitive scene with the awesome music.

Let's see if Drew catches the tribute.

Had €50 PSN credit I bought for something and never used and decided to get Bloodborne on PSN.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE DOWNLOAD TIMES.

Its like a megabite every 4 seconds. At least it doesnt activate here until midnight and I will be in bed anyway since I have to up super early tomorrow but still.. come on Sony. Sort that shit out.

I did download a 1.5 gig dragon age update pretty snappy though.

It seems some things are on slower servers than others. There are some PS3 game patches that made me want to strangle inanimate objects.

Strange, my PS4 download speeds are crazy fast.

Mine are normally serviceable but the last few weeks its been a wreck.

Like its punishing me for upgrading my PC and spending most of my gaming time on Steam stuff or something.

And its a wired connection as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom