• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That Comedy Button episode with Dan is pretty good. The George-Brett-Shitting-His-Pants story is amazing.

Blastoise

Banned
They really need to fix the layout when showing 4:3 gameplay videos.

Its such a waste of space.

kgzFpeZ.jpg

Myggen

gotta include obama in the shot

Get your politics out of my video game websites, Giant Bomb!

Sounds like a good UPF, can't wait to watch it. Powerbombcast was great this week also, even though I can understand some people complaining that Brandon Stroud "talked too much" (I didn't mind).

Axiom Verge QL and review on Monday I see. Please be good, please be good, please be good.

Apologies if this is old, but I'm just getting round to watching the Alt-F1 track 'walkthrough' and noticed Vinny popped up on Steam playing Shelter 2 so maybe he'll Quick Look that at some point.

I miss having a work schedule where I'd make it home in time for UPF.

Midway through MGS3 pt8. I like that the tranq gun has made it back into the rotation and we've gotten back to a stealthier approach, but the Fury fight is where they really need MacDrewber back.

daydream

Banned
found the upf rather weak compared to the last five or six ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i missed the sonic segment, though, so maybe i'll change my tune after watching the archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom