• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing is fun. But system wars makes us all look like plonkers.

On another note, is it still the week of judging? With Dan out too, it's going to be a light couch...
It'll be a brad, jason, and drew UPF with probably Danny swinging by. Might actually be really good depending on what half-cooked simulator Drew brings to the program this time

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It'll be a brad, jason, and drew UPF with probably Danny swinging by. Might actually be really good depending on what half-cooked simulator Drew brings to the program this time

Aren't you forgetting somebody?
2441670-3595025644-tumbl.jpg

I think everyone has agreed with a lot of the issues that Jeff had but they ended up getting used to them and focusing on the good qualities of the game, Brad didn't like the game for the first few hours either.

I guess its more from "LOL whats wrong with you" vibe he was getting before this since he was one of the early people not automatically enamored (the overly defensive ones who haven't even played the game yet were just icing lol) but we see there was something that either can dealt with, ignored or given up on.

Also this beastcast is interesting but i feel it needs more time to improve (this Jeff was alright and funnily enough way more harsh on Nintendo than the other Jeff lol).

Listening to the Beastcast makes me really want them to hurry up and hire a third person. I'll take pretty much anyone at this point. Like are those super aggressive knock-off muppets in Times Square looking for work?

Listening to the Beastcast makes me really want them to hurry up and hire a third person. I'll take pretty much anyone at this point. Like are those super aggressive knock-off muppets in Times Square looking for work?

Hey don't talk shit about the Naked Cowboy! Or the man who balances fruit on his head while wearing boxing gloves and overalls busking for change!

Noaloha

Any Langfans (or GoodTimefans for that matter) should keep an eye on the Combo Breaker stream this weekend. The Mystery Game Tournament especially is proven fun times and I think Lang's gonna be on commentary for it every now and then.

Lijik

Why is Dan avoiding saying Half Life in this Black Mesa QL

It's weirding me out!

i know this indie throwback early access game takes place in a lab but why would dan just start talking about random science stuff because of that lmao.

Anjin M

Still working my way through the zeroth Beastcast (because of work). It is everything I hoped it would be. Getting a Vinny and Alex weekly cast is going to be so good.

edit://

Also, let's stay away from mobile games discussion. We don't want that plague of account destruction to make its way in here.

Lijik

dan is just a crummy wannabe norm mac donald and jeff should fire him for not only trying to be funny on serious informational content but also for not being funny while doing so
i am forwarding this video to gabe newell so he will know not to support this click bait wedsite anymore

Xater

do you mean you finished it and needed more, or you just needed more on top of it? I'm wondering how long the 3ds one "lasts," or if you can just kind of play it indefinitely like the mobile one

Needed more on top of it. Don't take my 3DS everywhere, but I do so with my phone.

Needed more on top of it. Don't take my 3DS everywhere, but I do so with my phone.
Are you bothering with the "reroll until you get a good starting monster" thing? I wanna play the phone version but I also can't deal with the idea that I'm eventually doomed if I don't get a good starter.

daydream

Banned
do you mean you finished it and needed more, or you just needed more on top of it? I'm wondering how long the 3ds one "lasts," or if you can just kind of play it indefinitely like the mobile one

we need more data on this (unless someone can dig up some jp sources) but i've read impressions indicating that both games combined will easily take over 100h to complete (incl. bonus dungeons and all that good stuff)

honestly don't know why someone would bother with the phone version if the 3ds pack is an option but hey, not gonna tell you how to live your gaming life

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
God dammit. UPF broke my computer. I opened the chat page and suddenly my computer shut off and won't turn back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom