• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I was eating Buffalo Chicken Wings (from Montréal) like 30min ago­.. Delivered to my door and they are fucking amazing.

I always take a 10 piece Honey-BBQ wings.

I went to Placerville and panned for gold! Best field trip ever.

Fun fact: Placerville is also called "Hangtown" for the inordinate number of people that were hanged there in relation to gold rush-era crimes.

Fuddruckers is great. Haven't been in a long time though. Buffalo Wild Wings has some good sauces (esp. the garlic and Honey BBQ sauces), but I think it's generally considered best not to go for any of the solely hotness-based sauces.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I live in a small town called Williamsport PA and we have at least a half dozen places with better wings than Buffalo Wild Wings.

Northeast PA is, for some reason, overpopulated with excellent wings and pizza when compared to most other parts of the country. I miss that about it. Not much else. But that, definitely.

Mechazawa

Imizxyr.jpg

Dan missed his spray hair.

Giant Bomb: A website about video games.

Lijik

Actually you might know this, but Brad Muir has always been holding a baby that to be edited out of the shot digitally by Vinny. Jason neglected to do this

Northeast PA is, for some reason, overpopulated with excellent wings and pizza when compared to most other parts of the country. I miss that about it. Not much else. But that, definitely.

Subs, Wings and New York Style pizza. I always find it strange that people from a place like San Francisco talk about ordering Dominos, but I guess my take on pizza may be skewed.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So...any chance we can get Vinny to record an emergency QL before this game disappears?

1284167896964115558.gif

If nothing else, it'll get us a no-go show this month. That's entirely possible, right? They probably don't have much going on in June.

why is that man holding a baby
why is jeff contemplating the philosophy of chicken
why is Drew scolding Dan
why is Dan going bald

I'm so confused, this isn't the Giant Bomb I know.
All of your answers lie in the expression across Brad's face.
He has been planning this from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom