• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody remind them kthx

sign my daily demo derby petition right here: ________
41piJyeYgXL._SX300_.jpg
_________

Here's what I'm saying, a burger king chicken fry is not gonna taste like a burger king chicken fry unless you deep fry it.

Like, at that point it's just a chicken fry. Coulda bought em at the store. Cmon.

edit: it is impossible not to smile looking at brad muir and his baby

Turnstyle

Just tried to watch the latest UPF, to find out my sub has been CANCELLED. I just bought an annual sub a few weeks ago. This is worse than the time my entire family got carried off by buzzards.

Emailed support to get it sorted.

I hope this poorly cooked breaded chicken footage show is worth the wait.

Catching up on videos and I saw the Splatoon quick look.

I can't believe I just bought Splatoon. I tried so hard to not spend money this month on anything but DMC4.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I would deeply enjoy a Breaking Brad with brad playing Doom on Nightmare.

Yes. I'd like this.

jaina

Just tried to watch the latest UPF, to find out my sub has been CANCELLED. I just bought an annual sub a few weeks ago. This is worse than the time my entire family got carried off by buzzards.

Emailed support to get it sorted.

I hope this poorly cooked breaded chicken footage show is worth the wait.

I think Rorie said on multiple UPFs that the transition to the new subscription backend wasn't seamless and support will sort it out. You'll now find out his working hours on Saturdays :) Hope you'll get access to GB's premiere birthing process documentation soon.

Jason, just post a picture of your wonderful dinner from tonight to keep people from saying things about wasted food. Your wife must have been thrilled to hear you say you had dinner covered. I can only imagine her face when you walked in with zip locked bags of half-thawed fast food delicacies. Joy, I'm sure.

demidar

Jason, just post a picture of your wonderful dinner from tonight to keep people from saying things about wasted food. Your wife must have been thrilled to hear you say you had dinner covered. I can only imagine her face when you walked in with zip locked bags of half-thawed fast food delicacies. Joy, I'm sure.

If someone did that to me I'd marry them in a heartbeat. Lisa is a blessed woman :p

small businessman knows

Small Business Man is always in the know, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom