• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jothel

tumblr_nphxnlu5No1qmtbr4o1_1280.jpg
I'm debating flipping that sideways and it being my new phone background. I don't think I have the heart to get rid of Baller Ryan though

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Goddamn at people complaining about Dan wasting food.

On a site where they posted a video flushing a pie down the toilet?

On a site where we have tales of people buying cakes just to sit on it with their bare asses?

Really?

Myggen

Goddamn at people complaining about Dan wasting food.

On a site where they posted a video flushing a pie down the toilet?

On a site where we have tales of people buying cakes just to sit on it with their bare asses?

Really?

People complained about them wasting food with the pie flushing too, just go back and look at those comments.

I could've understood the complaints if they were throwing away real food, but this is chicken nuggets. Not the kind of food you should give to the poor, and actually eating that amount isn't the healthiest thing to do. The best you can do with that amount of nuggets is probably to make some entertainment with them and then throw them in the trash.

Myggen

All right, cool, thanks.

Wonder when Jeff will do his drive. That stream is always fun.

He will. Danny is gonna be in the car with him, and a couple more people will probably go with them too, maybe. I think you put the thread up right before the E3 drive started last year? Would be a good idea to have the thread up around that time this year too!

Indignate

Duck Games is fuckin amazing.

Didn't know it was an Adult Swim joint.

It still seems so weird that they put out some of the best stuff.

Myggen

I actually thought episode 02 of the Beastcast was pretty boring compared to episode 01. Still a good episode, especially the Skylanders part, but Vinny needs to structure it better. This week's Bombcast was better than this week's Beastcast to me, so, opinions!

But it's great to have two flagship GB podcasts!

Zaph

I actually thought episode 02 of the Beastcast was pretty boring compared to episode 01. Still a good episode, especially the Skylanders part, but Vinny needs to structure it better. This week's Bombcast was better than this week's Beastcast to me, so, opinions!

But we have to do that thing where we pretend the new thing is flawless and the old thing is poop because the internet is a zero sum game.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
At this current point in time, I think the Beastcast is superior to the Bombcast. I appreciate that the Bombcast exists, and acknowledge that it is a wholly entertaining and worthwhile podcast in its own right. To save myanyone the trouble of evening things up via counterpoint, I would like to emphasise that although it may appear that my quality assessment of Giant Bomb's podcasts are statements of fact, they are only fact in the sense that they are true for me, and I acknowledge that contrasting opinions do exist. Bombcast, if you are reading this, I do not intend to cause offense or belittle you in any way, and I hope that we will remain friends.

Nero18

I liked the idea of having a shorter podcast, should maybe try to bring it down to the one hour mark. Would almost be perfect.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, Hitman Sniper just doesn't work on Android. It's way too slow.
I would play the shit out of this game on PC or console

Edit: Wait, this isn't the Android thread. I've been tricked!

Do we really have to compare every weeks podcasts to one another?

What we really should do, is appoint 10 judges who then rate each podcast every week. I'm thinking on a 1-5 scale.
At the end of the year/month we add the scores to see which podcast is truly superior.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Man, Hitman Sniper just doesn't work on Android. It's way too slow.
I would play the shit out of this game on PC or console

Edit: Wait, this isn't the Android thread. I've been tricked!

No, this is the anime thread, and I think it's super kawaii that you mistook it for the android thread.

No, this is the anime thread, and I think it's super kawaii that you mistook it for the android thread.

Actually this is the ARMA 3 thread, where we've all got that E3 hype for the new terrain that will be announced.

Or is it just me. It's just me, isn't it.

God damn you all.

Myggen

Actually this is the ARMA 3 thread, where we've all got that E3 hype for the new terrain that will be announced.

Or is it just me. It's just me, isn't it.

God damn you all.

Never played much ARMA, but I'm sure I've watched 100 hours of Shacktac people playing the game. So I have some interest in that I guess?

edit: I like that "Giant Bomb Classics" is a thing on the site now. This video showed up on the front page for me today.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm kind of surprised Jeff was playing Splatoon with analog controls just because playing Splatoon with motion against analog players, once it clicks, feels like playing Dreamcast quake with a mouse against controller players sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom