• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

True, I'm the same. It's especially useful when you use the 'subscribe to threads you've posted in' option. the NeogafNewThreads/@nesbotfeed is basically my news for new threads.

EDIT: I'm quite surprised the Gametrailers thread is still in Gaming.

I thought the bot no longer worked, is there another one? Gaming moves at such a pace I find it impossible to follow, especially because you cant sort by thread creation. That twitter bot was the best.

The E3 drive is today, yes? What time does it start and where can I hear it?

Yes and it starts in
t1434211200z0.png

@ mixlr.com/jeff-gerstmann/

Gandie

i haven't tried it with podcasts, yet, so we'll see if it works out

there's definitely some important sound cues and whatnot so i won't have it completely muted, i think

I never mute games while listening to podcasts, mostly just turn the music way down. Cities is perfect for that.

4tn9fij9s9g.gif

Also videogames.gif

My brain is way too simple to pay any attention to a podcast if I'm playing a game at the same time.
Yeah but you also have snow and bears and stuff.

It's only 120 during the summer though, drops down to 100 during winter. And anything that's not a motorway is 100/80.

We like driving slow (and giving rich people huge ass fines for speeding).

Myggen

My brain is way too simple to pay any attention to a podcast if I'm playing a game at the same time.

Same, can't do it unless it's something I can do on complete autopilot, like doing some mindless grinding in Diablo 3 or something,

Was going through the old E3 thread and realised ol'Steve is still on a ban? Man, a mod really went to town on him.

To be fair he has been banned a bunch of times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom