• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you know, the 1 minute global cooldown :p

30seconds*

No, 1 minute :p

TOP OF PAGE

vAfZR8K.gif

Teddified

The Drive to E3 will be great this year since we'll (hopefully) get some video here and there with periscope. Now we can possibly see things we've only dreamed of.

Seventy70

I thought Ryan was talking at the beginning of the Attack Plan :'(

Did Jeff say whether or not he was going to do an E3 drive stream this year?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I big hearty fuck you to Patrick, Alex, and Jeff for talking about sleep paralysis on twitter, a hour or so before id like to go to bed.

Its sabotage in the worst way.

And now im taking you all with me!

I've had it several times, even recently. It is pretty freaky cause it feels like someone is next to you and even pulling the sheets. Goodnight everyone.

Usually I would be in bed at this point (it's 2:30am here) but I don't want to miss any of the morning conferences so I'm going to destroy my carefully crafted sleep cycle just for this week.

Also, I'm still deciding if I want to have twitch chat on the background while I'm watching the GB streams.

bummed that it sounds like they're using Giant Bomb Presents and the live shows to replace the old wrap up videos. I guess it makes more sense from a manpower sense, but my favorite part about E3 has always been seeing the more produced videos that we don't get super often.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
bummed that it sounds like they're using Giant Bomb Presents and the live shows to replace the old wrap up videos. I guess it makes more sense from a manpower sense, but my favorite part about E3 has always been seeing the more produced videos that we don't get super often.
That doesn't mean that's all there is, though. They have three video dudes now!

SJRB

Gold Member
Can't believe I'm hyped to listen to Jeff drive to LA, haha.

First time he did that [was it two years ago?] it was so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom