• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

beancheesecup.png

Megasoum

Banned
mixler always acts up in Chrome if I leave the tab for a while and then try to get back to it.

The sounds keep playing just fine but when I try to switch back to the tab everything is white and I have to reload to see the page again.

mixler always acts up in Chrome if I leave the tab for a while and then try to get back to it.

The sounds keep playing just fine but when I try to switch back to the tab everything is white and I have to reload to see the page again.

Same issue here. Mixlr has always been weird and way more resource intensive than it warrants.

Liamc723

Do we know if the crew are doing anything fun for the livestreams this year? Like last year there was the cardboard cut-outs of Obama and Roman Reigns.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Do we know if the crew are doing anything fun for the livestreams this year? Like last year there was the cardboard cut-outs of Obama and Roman Reigns.

No budget for fun this year. Spent all their money on fast food and gas money

I like how Danny is using Gamespot to secretly be a Giant Bomb duder. Best loophole.
At the time when stuff was up in the air I really wanted Danny to be the new hire but we ultimately got the best of both worlds. Plus, now knowing how much Danny loved Gamespot and how much that place means to him I'm glad he is in the position he is over there.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
i'm not listening what's happening. Did they remember to wear their persona 4 knifeproof coats

popo

A fan living 10min away from the Del Taco drove there to say hi to the guys.

When he was leaving them Danny said "Go get a sun tan" which apparently is not some kind of insult in Ireland lol

It's okay, as long as the guy isn't black. Then it might be weird.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Whatever, if I heard that those guys were like 10 minutes away from me I would think about passing by if I have nothing better to do.
It's not like the dude stayed around and ate with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom