• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Technical question: Is this a taco, a breakfast, or a sorcerer?

roscoe_1.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping this would be at the end of the last page. Sorry for any of our non-American friends who faint at the site of such a thing. I know you have delicate sensibilities.

Jintor

Indeed.

When vinny was talking about his weekend of falling down a KFC bucket hole, part of me was sad that I've never experienced that.

I go for months at a time without KFC here. I mean, I did before as well, but this is without actually seeing any kfcs...

Indeed.

When vinny was talking about his weekend of falling down a KFC bucket hole, part of me was sad that I've never experienced that.

I've had that experience with food discussion on the bombcast more times than I probably should have.

Vincent Caravella @VinnyCaravella · 1m 1 minute ago
We're going to continue on Simon's Quest in a few hours. I just need to figure out which direction to point my feet and whip.

VINNYVANIA INCOMING TODAY

The Beast premium content machine is starting.

Technical question: Is this a taco, a breakfast, or a sorcerer?

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping this would be at the end of the last page. Sorry for any of our non-American friends who faint at the site of such a thing. I know you have delicate sensibilities.

That's just an unnecessary tortilla, is what that is. Dump the tortilla, make the waffle bigger so you don't feel like you have to conserve your waffle bites.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I go for months at a time without KFC here. I mean, I did before as well, but this is without actually seeing any kfcs...

What do they have over there? Asian KFC is actually my favourite, especially when they serve chicken rice and egg tarts.

LiK

I've only eaten KFC like 6 times my entire life. good for parties but I can't see myself eating that stuff more often than that.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Vinny was so utterly lost when he jumped back into Castlevania 2. Going back with Alex at his side should result in a productive stream.

That's just an unnecessary tortilla, is what that is. Dump the tortilla, make the waffle bigger so you don't feel like you have to conserve your waffle bites.

I agree. Superfluous tortilla. It does work as an edible plate for catching syrup if you find that you must have more flour and syrup in your diet after eating the rest.

Mully

Bill Simmons is leaving ESPN.

New reports suggest that Simmons and Scott Pelley are in the top five candidates for the GB job. Zombie Cronkite, Brian Stelter, and Simon Ostrovsky are on the list of five as well.

I got decent Internet for once to watch GB!!

4346409222.png

I know some of you have more than x10 this, but I am usually sub 2Mbps so let me be happy!

Hurry Vinny!

Zebetite

Banned
this is the key sticking point with me

if he skips rondo, vinnyvania has been a colossal waste of time for everyone involved

i suspect that his experience would mirror my own when i played it for the first time, just a slow dawning realization of "how the hell did i never play this game before?"

it'd be some darn good #content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom