• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, colin moriarty was never known for his quality writing

His personality may turn some people off, but he is easily one of the most respected writers in the industry. In fact, when Danny guested on their Kinda Funny Gamescast he called him one of the smartest guys in the industry.

Myggen

Writing guides must be the most tedious thing.

I love Rorie's stories about writing the WoW guide and how quickly it got totally outdated.

edit: Giant Bomb, your home for Ex Machina!

Of course Alex would say Ex Machina is good #followthemoney
Writing guides must be the most tedious thing.

I love Rorie's stories about writing the WoW guide and how quickly it got totally outdated.
I'd love to see someone try to play WoW using the original guide.

His personality may turn some people off, but he is easily one of the most respected writers in the industry. In fact, when Danny guested on their Kinda Funny Gamescast he called him one of the smartest guys in the industry.

latest

daydream

Banned
seriously, is it so hard for him and Rorie to just do a Skype chat and talk about movies for an hour?

At this point, my guess is that they're not interested in doing it anymore. Maybe Alex is content with just doing the Powerbombcast.

I think Rorie's general workload has increased massively, not just since BLLSL. The way he referred to how long and painful it has been to transition the accounts systems seems hellish, as well as having to essentially single-handedly support customer throughout it all.

They need new (backend) hires!

FluxWaveZ

Enjoyed that small Persona 5 shout-out during VinnyVania. I'm not thinking about Endurance Runs or whatever, but I'm glad that the advent of cross-state Quick Looks will enable a P5 QL with the "right" duo.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Enjoyed that small Persona 5 shout-out during VinnyVania. I'm not thinking about Endurance Runs or whatever, but I'm glad that the advent of cross-state Quick Looks will enable a P5 QL with the "right" duo.

Dan and Alex would be a pretty great team to take on an anime high school game. I like the way you think.

Lelcar

Vinny "Does anybody actually like this game? Like, genuinely like this game? Do you want to hang out with this game? Go to a bar with this game? Would you take this game home if you were drunk and hold its hair back while it's throwing up and then kinda have to wipe saliva and spit off the floor and this game's face? Is that the kind of like that anybody has for this game?" Caravella

Lijik

40 minutes and the thumbnail is a closeup of something labelled "Eat At Own Risk"

sounds like a good time

Haunted

Guns, Gore & Cannoli
VIDEO ON MAY 10, 2015 09:00 AM

hmm what could this be
It's not a super great game.

2D shooting sidescroller/platformer with a common "Flash" animation style, mediocre art and terrible voice acting.

meh

‏@DanRyckert
Lots of tweets about Bill Simmons. I only know him as the dude on Raw a while ago who seemed like a dad who won a contest to do commentary.

Dan can be really fucking funny sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom