• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the bus back to Glasgow after my softball game in Edinburgh and I'm sat behind a guy who looks like Rami Ismail and sounds like Sefton Hill and has spent the whole ride discussing the finer points of game narrative and endings (slagging off Red Dead in the process).

Very tempted to 'accidentally' spill a can of Tennents over him...but that would be a waste of beer, as shitty as it is.

Mary's a really good host. It's crazy how seemingly all of GameSpot and GiantBomb's behind-the-scenes people are so good in front of the camera.

My TV watching has really slowed down too. Now that Hannibal appears to be dead there won't be much of anything left on TV that I really love.

Mr. Robot is pretty damn good so far

also Rectify returning this month, cant wait for that

recently i've felt like there's never been a ridiculously unweildy amount of good tv to watch as there has in the past few years

edit - also i don't think i've seen any movies other than Mad Max in 2015 except for like, HBO documentaries and stuff. i did see Mad Max four times though

I have a feeling they're gonna check out Quiplash on UPF* (*UPT). They played Fibbage when it was released (they sold me on it) and they played The Jackbox Party Pack (they also sold me on it) when it was released. I just bought Quiplash today. Haven't played it yet, but it looks like it could be the funniest (and maybe funnest) of them all. I actually wish they gave you the option (but at the same price) to either have Quiplash as a stand alone game (which is the only option) or as another game for The Jackbox Party Pack. I kind of wish they made it the hub for all their games.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I have a feeling they're gonna check out Quiplash on UPF* (*UPT). They played Fibbage when it was released (they sold me on it) and they played The Jackbox Collection (they also sold me on it) when it was released. I just bought Quiplash today. Haven't played it yet, but it looks like it could be the funniest (and maybe funnest) of them all.

Dave Lang played it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ojw6ZICEw

kxpcpwf.png

DYING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom