• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
jzGUs6p.png

Amazing

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I know, I'm falling behind too. I generally blast through content on the weekend, but there has been a lot this week. It's such a great problem to have!

At worst, I skip a few Quick Looks of games I'm not interested in. Gotta have my longform content, though. Can't skip those. I have had to skip podcasts as well, which sucks.

I'm getting a second monitor, which should help. I can stream video on one monitor and play everyone's favorite game, Terraria, on my primary monitor.

I was looking at the site of the game for more info and I came across this actress, she's definitely in something over here in the UK. It was either a children's TV show or Eastenders or something.

Can any GAFers help me out? It's doing my head in.

Ok, Rocket League is fantastic.

I'm Glitches are cool on steam, installing it now because damnit you guys are really pushing how good this game is.

Speaking of Steam, did anyone notice that Steam has two factor authentication now? I saw a blurb for it in one of the popups but I can't seem to find any information about it.

I was looking at the site of the game for more info and I came across this actress, she's definitely in something over here in the UK. It was either a children's TV show or Eastenders or something.

Can any GAFers help me out? It's doing my head in.

I dug around, and it seems she is someone called Ellen Chivers

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6685385/?ref_=tt_cl_t6

Also, she has a showreel (warning BIG Contradiction spoilers are in there)

https://vimeo.com/102913772

List of her work here...

http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/actor/profile/ellen-chivers

Not sure what you know her from, but I think she kinda reminds me a bit of Carey Mulligan playing Sally Sparrow in Doctor Who, and also Emily Rose as Audrey Parker in Haven.

I don't think she has made her way to anything big yet though.

I'm Glitches are cool on steam, installing it now because damnit you guys are really pushing how good this game is.

Speaking of Steam, did anyone notice that Steam has two factor authentication now? I saw a blurb for it in one of the popups but I can't seem to find any information about it.

Sending a friend request to you now. I think there was some thread on GAF recently about how the two step authentication isn't great.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
MY GOD. YES MORE FMV.

Also I might have to buy this game just to see ALL of it. I NEED to see all of it. It is so glorious.

I'm glad the Contradiction video actually seems like fun, was worried it'd be a try hard game or something but everyone is freaking out so I'm looking forward to free time tonight :D

No_Style

Dan is super competitive in that Rocket League video. DX crotch chops, fist pumps etc. Meanwhile Alex is seething! Good times.

Poor GBEast. Hopefully they get their own screens and some more practice in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom