• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend bought a HUGE bag of salvia once but he didn't have an intense enough lighter to properly smoke it. So he suggested that we chew it till we get high instead.

Well, that stuff fucking tastes like ass. We kept chewing it for like a half hour because he swore we would trip eventually. Just ended up spitting it out and nothing came of it.

So yeah, salvia is nothing but a letdown.

My friend bought a HUGE bag of salvia once but he didn't have an intense enough lighter to properly smoke it. So he suggested that we chew it till we get high instead.

Well, that stuff fucking tastes like ass. We kept chewing it for like a half hour because he swore we would trip eventually. Just ended up spitting it out and nothing came of it.

Winners don't do drugs. Let this be a lesson to you.

that's like...

my exact experience with it

I was like no we need a butane lighter! nah a normal one will work!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Salvia is pretty fucked up. The wall of my bedroom fell off and my bed turned into a train that took me into an intro to an 80s sitcom that I lived through enough times to realize that the world was ending and resetting after the title card. A friend of mine tried it once and got disappointed because he expected something crazy, but instead he was just transported 20 years in the past to playing catch in his back yard.

Though I was listening to Sigur Ros when my bedroom turned into a transdimensional space train, so maybe it was the music.

def sim

Half an hour? Man that's some dedication for a high.

We smoked it in our friends apartment building, one by one just in case. I saw some funky lights and almost fell down the stairs. My friends looked like idiots during their turn and I'm sure I was no different. It wasn't a particularly noteworthy experience.

This was also over a decade ago. I'm a sophisticated adult now.

I spent an entire night reading horror stories from The Crackhead Clubhouse and I didn't sleep for a week.

Also the first time I ever smoked weed was at a college house party to prove I wasn't a cop.

Volotaire

GBeast were murdered. Wow. Jeff was fantastic as a support member in defence and offence. I would say in the latter part of the game, he was the strongest player (or perhaps it was because the camera was behind Jeff for the near entire game).

so if I'm following things right,

-we want something from GBEAST
-myggen says it won't happen
-it happens

hey myggen do you think we'll see Blight Club soon?

hey yo its austin
lvuHlMB.gif

Does Contradiction have a weird green tint over it or was it just their video capture set up?

It isnt in the trailer or screenshots so I dunno. Maybe a glitch that can be patched?

daydream

Banned
i wonder how dan feels about ape escape

cool series that got run into the ground very quickly, as i see it

sure had a lot of monkeys, though

Lijik

i wonder how dan feels about ape escape

cool series that got run into the ground very quickly, as i see it

sure had a lot of monkeys, though

It always surprises me how many spinoffs they pumped out in japan. I seriously thought that vacuum-focused Ape Escape 2001 game was the only one i hadnt played for a very long time until i discovered just how many psp games there were.

daydream

Banned
It always surprises me how many spinoffs they pumped out in japan. I seriously thought that vacuum-focused Ape Escape 2001 game was the only one i hadnt played for a very long time until i discovered just how many psp games there were.

yeah i went over the series' history a few months ago and those spin-offs were definitely responsible for the quick crash & burn that ensued

at least games like locoroco and patapon were spared and ended on high notes so i guess they learned something from the ape debacle (which can also be a negative when the new stuff falls flat, time for the locopon cross-over i've been designing in my head for years now to save the day!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom