• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best and coolest way to open a bottle is to use the corner of a table or countertop

unfortunately once you get out of college people start caring about their surfaces

*flips the bird*

I still need to finish FC4 at some point. I got frustrated by the fact that it's seemingly impossible to take a base without triggering an alarm, which was needed for one of the weapon rewards.

styl3s

the best and coolest way to open a bottle is to use the corner of a table or countertop

unfortunately once you get out of college people start caring about their surfaces

*flips the bird*
0E7p7Z1.gif

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
isn't this the second ql-ex for this game?

There's something about the character art in that game that I really don't like. Looks like a low budget cartoon network show, but that's just my bad opinion.
Galak-Z is one of those games that gets a lot more attention than usual because its developers are part of the circle of known indie devs. The same thing happened with Skulls of the Shogun, too.

Wow that's the first time I've seen Dan legitimately angry. I think he realized how awkward it was as soon as he said it. He and Jason really are like brothers.

popo

Dan takes off his human suit when playing competitive games, revealing the sociopath beneath. If he ever has a bad day I can see him murdering everyone in the office.

Jintor

so i saw this at bitsummit, as you may recall, and what i mainly saw was a woman playing a scene where you have to shove a girl through a window by doing something that involved a lot of closeups of her ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom