• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftgcvxD.png

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
I just heard it and didn't watch since I was at work so maybe I was wrong. When you told Jason to grow up it sounded like you were legitimately angry. Sorry if I falsely accused you.

Hahaha, no. He was just doing my trolling thing back at me and I acted like it was immature and awful (which it is).

DJ88

I just heard it and didn't watch since I was at work so maybe I was wrong. When you told Jason to grow up it sounded like you were legitimately angry. Sorry if I falsely accused you.

Haha no, he was playing up the switching of the roles, it was hillarious.

And that final creeper cam shot had me in tears holy shit. UPF has been putting out gold the last few weeks, I love it.

Myggen

deep down inside you know alex is jumping for joy that he gets to be snarky and hateful about something new

I don't think he's even hiding that fact, that's why he's going (and as he said on the Beastcast, he's always been fascinated by creative failures). But it's more dragging Austin along with him :p

Are there any links to watch an archived version of Vinnyvania that was done today? I've been refreshing, hoping to watch it while I sit down to eat, but still nothing >_<

Myggen

Are there any links to watch an archived version of Vinnyvania that was done today? I've been refreshing, hoping to watch it while I sit down to eat, but still nothing >_<

Nope. But it's rare that they don't get the Friday show up before the weekend. Didn't catch it live myself, so hoping against hope that it'll go up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom