• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fall and the swapper are almost the same game in my mind. I know that they're very different but their shared perspective and themes makes me want a swapper x the fall game

Megasoum

Banned
I was planning on playing The Swapper at some point but then I got the end spoiled on the GOTY cast so meh

Edit: Wait... I'm actually thinking of The Fall... Anyway

All that stuff with Jason getting mad at Dan on UPF last week was leading up to this moment.

i really thought it was jason's breaking point, like that time that vinny got so mad during UPF that he started looking at housing options in NY the very next day.

maybe jason is prepping to make such a move himself

I'm playing The Swapper and I do not care about its story. The gameplay is the draw of this game.

I'd say the story gets more compelling towards the end. But either way, The Swapper seems to nail the puzzle game sweet spot like Portal where just solving puzzles feels really amazing even if it's not the most challenging of puzzle games.

oobZDoDl.jpg

i didn't realize how small that set is until now. It always feels like they have a ton of space behind the cameras, seems they can barely walk around it without a chance of tripping

also good god quote that image so its not so damn huge

Vinny gonna be the x-factor when GBEast takes the trophy home.

I can feel it.

Lol, that YT video. Goddamnit I want to watch this live, but I'll be an adult and skip it since I have to go to work six hours from now.

Same, except I got a 3 hour class when the stream starts :(

Mature

Ugh I hate when the screen is that far away. When I lived in a dorm I scooted the big screen until it was like 2 feet from my face.
I'm sure that's great for your eyes.

But yeah, my vision kinda sucks. Wouldn't be able to play effectively from that distance probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom