• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Impossible to know what "short" break means here. Best is to just wait and see.

N++ looks awesome.

Yea, plans may change but I'm gonna assume they're doing that just so they don't beat a newly released game too quickly. That's something Vinny is always worried about whenever he does adventure game quick looks.

Do we have a list of abandoned Giant Bomb projects to which we can add GBEast's playthrough of Contradiction when that inevitably falls through?

Encyclopedia Bombastica
The Old Games Show
Blight Club
Giant Bomb Unplugged
Flight Club
Random PC Games
Powerbombcast
Bomb After Reading

Do we have a list of abandoned Giant Bomb projects to which we can add GBEast's playthrough of Contradiction when that inevitably falls through?

Encyclopedia Bombastica
The Old Games Show
Blight Club
Giant Bomb Unplugged
Flight Club
Random PC Games
Powerbombcast
Bomb After Reading

Load our Last Save

Myggen

Encyclopedia Bombastica
The Old Games Show
Blight Club
Giant Bomb Unplugged
Flight Club
Random PC Games
Powerbombcast
Bomb After Reading

Old Games Show happened three weeks ago and is one of the two-three rotating Wednesday shows. Not abandoned at all.

Jeff hasn't even touched the game since the last time, the arrogance!! (Based on what he said on podcast) Dan has been putting in some time and Brad. I dunno about him.

Brashnir

Jeff hasn't even touched the game since the last time, the arrogance!! (Based on what he said on podcast) Dan has been putting in some time and Brad. I dunno about him.

Jeff is a natural. He just walks into the gym unprepared and greets you with nothing but swishes and dunks.

Nishastra

Banned
contradicj_9533139_18209490.jpg

mintyice

Encyclopedia Bombastica
The Old Games Show
Blight Club
Giant Bomb Unplugged
Flight Club
Random PC Games
Powerbombcast
Bomb After Reading

Jar Time

Encyclopedia Bombastica
The Old Games Show
Blight Club
Giant Bomb Unplugged
Flight Club
Random PC Games
Powerbombcast
Bomb After Reading
Box office bomb is even forgotten from the list of forgotten projects.

Blight Club is coming soon, I can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom