• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing Time Clickers since the bombcast talk.

Anyone else down this hole? I've 'prestiged' twice now... The numbers keep getting bigger. Real good.

hamchan

I don't care if they hate wrestling now. I know they're still watching it and I want to hear their thoughts on it. Heck, I think it's pretty trash too. I want to join them in their hate.

You're the highlight of my week!
xjmfPRX.jpg

justjim89

I don't care if they hate wrestling now. I know they're still watching it and I want to hear their thoughts on it. Heck, I think it's pretty trash too. I want to join them in their hate.

I mean, even when it was fair-to-good there was some pretty heavy cynicism and snark. Now that it's in more of a down period it would definitely be a lot heavier, but I'm with you. I just wanna hear em talk about it. I suppose the argument is that if they don't do a podcast, they don't necessarily have to watch it. But I don't see Dan, Alex, Giancarlo or Jared (though Nintendo may not let Jared participate) quitting watching like Jeff seems to mostly have. So they may as well. I just want it to come back.

Plus, it's looking like Cesaro could potentially be in a high profile match at Summerslam, be it vs. Owens or in a Fatal 4-Way for the world title, and people need to talk about Cesaro. Best professional wrestler on the planet today.

I am going to be lazy and ask you guys for suggestions on videos to watch from these past couple of months. I am seriously behind on watching stuff and there is just so much.

I am going to be lazy and ask you guys for suggestions on videos to watch from these past couple of months. I am seriously behind on watching stuff and there is just so much.

If you haven't watched any of the Contradiction videos (QL, QL supplement and premium stream), watch those.

jaina

a small selection:
QL Ronin: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-ronin/2300-10456/
QL 60 seconds: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-60-seconds/2300-10218/
QL Regency Solitaire: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-regency-solitaire/2300-10207/

oh noticed bias to the Beast, so have some GB-West:
QL RMcIPGATour : http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-rory-mcilroy-pga-tour/2300-10510/

I mean, even when it was fair-to-good there was some pretty heavy cynicism and snark. Now that it's in more of a down period it would definitely be a lot heavier, but I'm with you. I just wanna hear em talk about it. I suppose the argument is that if they don't do a podcast, they don't necessarily have to watch it. But I don't see Dan, Alex, Giancarlo or Jared (though Nintendo may not let Jared participate) quitting watching like Jeff seems to mostly have. So they may as well. I just want it to come back.

Plus, it's looking like Cesaro could potentially be in a high profile match at Summerslam, be it vs. Owens or in a Fatal 4-Way for the world title, and people need to talk about Cesaro. Best professional wrestler on the planet today.

Replace Jeff with Austin.

Anjin M

Wrestling has done terrible things to the site and this thread. A pox on it.

edit://
Yo, man I like Cesaro a lot, but there are probably at least 3 Japanese guys I would put over him.

See what I mean?!? Xater is a CCG and even he's stack ranking wrestlers. We are doomed.

Xater

Yo, man I like Cesaro a lot, but there are probably at least 3 Japanese guys I would put over him.

Anjin M

Xater is a Collectible Card Game?

According to my Official Dictionary of Dave Langisms, Xater is a Certified Cool Guy.

Awwwww giant bomb thread, don't you dare be sour! Its a New Day, yes it is!

8v8brP4.gif

Sky Sports, huh? I guess they have to fill their time somehow since they only get half of the Formula One races this year.

Speaking of which, what a bummer that Danny is out of country following the most exciting race of the year, huh?

Alfredo

The Powerbombcast was a trap. I started listening to it when I didn't watch wrestling, so I couldn't really follow the characters and stories that they talked about. Then I started to acrually watch wrestling, and I'm ready to listen and understand their discussion, and they stop doing it.

They tricked me into watching wrestling.

The best wrestler in the world and the soon to be champion of the 25th G1 Climax is obviously Karl The Machinegun Anderson, and if you don't know that, you're a mark.

I've been playing Time Clickers since the bombcast talk.

Anyone else down this hole? I've 'prestiged' twice now... The numbers keep getting bigger. Real good.

Oh lord I can't stop. I've done this before with cookie clickers. The numbers... they get so high so fast....

I'm playing on my phone and it's really just nuked my productivity at work

JamboGT

According to my Official Dictionary of Dave Langisms, Xater is a Certified Cool Guy.

Sky Sports, huh? I guess they have to fill their time somehow since they only get half of the Formula One races this year.

Speaking of which, what a bummer that Danny is out of country following the most exciting race of the year, huh?

Sky have all the races, it is BBC that only have half.

The Powerbombcast was a trap. I started listening to it when I didn't watch wrestling, so I couldn't really follow the characters and stories that they talked about. Then I started to acrually watch wrestling, and I'm ready to listen and understand their discussion, and they stop doing it.

They tricked me into watching wrestling.

Xwlkv.png

JamboGT

Really? I totally misunderstood that. Thanks for the info!

No worries, it is a strange setup. BBC have highlights of all the races they don't show live. Sky have a whole channel dedicated to F1, has the odd documentary as well as coverage of the other races during F1 weekends like GP2.

Uff duh

Banned
What are the odds on the rematch today? GBeast gonna take it? Jeff said he has not played it. Also in the Bombcast there was some talk about Rykert being a little bit of a ball hog. Doesn't look good for team synergy. Anyway it will be good fun to watch. I really like these east west streams.

Volotaire

It seems Vinny is really excited about a new game they are going to quicklook:

Was so excited to show Cradle to @austin_walker. One of the most unique sci-fi tales I've experienced in games. QL going up this week.

@LikChan @austin_walker very different game and experience. The world and lore it builds is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom