• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

I love that this is going to end with East murdering West which is going to lead to the 1-1 tie breaker game.

West is losing because they got cocky and didn't practice on a regular basis like East. I think Dan was the only one on East that played it on a constant basis since the first game and Jeff even admitted on the podcast that he hasn't even played it since. GBEast is shutting this shit down.

DMxpQbc.png

Looks like Jeff thought his initial natural skills at the game would carry him this time around. He has zero aerial game, even basic hits where you are simply hitting the ball just above double jump height, which is exactly what Dan talked about on the podcast today. I will be curious to see if he gets frustrated and swears off Rocket League, or hunkers down between now and the next match up and gets really good. I Jeff is the best gamer in the GB crew, but I can never seem to predict what games he will bother to put the time in to and get good at. I would have guessed he would be playing RL daily since the last match up but he said today he hasn't touched it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom