• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

This is gonna be so fun to watch! Beast crew is communicating like winners. It's so cool to see both teams running plays and using actual strategies this time as opposed to last time's embarrassing play. They're super evenly matched.

having central air conditioning is pretty cool, you guys

I used to have an in-window AC that I kept at 60 degrees and my tiny bedroom would be FRIGID but once my family moved we got central air and I cant imagine life without it

edit: BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

VINNY to WEST for BRAD

Vire

For players. You still get the map in soccer games if you play as a fixed position.
Nah, spacial awareness is an inherent skill in this game. Plus it would clutter the screen.

All you have to do is hit R3 and you can look instantly at what is behind you.

tldr: get gud

What Austin did right there is a perfect example of why ball cam can screw you on a breakaway. You end up swerving around the ball, but the camera gets all wonky and you hit it off course.

Good thing there's a MGS in the can, otherwise GBWest would be dead to me.

photo.jpg

I feel bad for Dan, he's definitely having actual connection issues because his ping is higher than everyone else's, and we all saw it happening during the last Us vs. Them when he was on screen, and nobody in chat believes him.

Megasoum

Banned
It's about 92F in my appartment right now (33C)... I just came back from the gym and I think I'm already sweating more here than over there previously.... Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom