• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintyice

Why does Brad stay in goal when his team is on the other side of the field, but as soon as East comes to score he drives to mid field and leaves it open?

Robaperas

Yo dude, your avatar just made me look up the IMDB for Review to see when season 2 airs. Apparently it's tomorrow?!? What!!

Super hyped.

Yeah, I live vicariously through Forrest MacNeil, so I need more of it. (Also Andy Daly is just too funny)

OT: This game, man... If my internet wasn't so crappy, I'd have bought it day 1 on steam.

styl3s

Please go 9-9 so we get a super fucking intense final game and then east wins so we get a even more tense 3rd set of first to 10 but this time.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Jeff's inability to properly time his air hits is the biggest sign of his inexperience. He keeps whiffing on the ball because he doesn't get the timing.

To be fair, that is difficult in 3v3 and 4v4 matches because the ball's flight patterns are so damn erratic because there's 5 or 7 cars bopping it around.

I felt it was way easier to make the real pretty long distance hits and aerials when playing 2v2. You can anticipate the ball's path easier that way.

kvk1

Mwc52q1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom