• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Considering Jeff didn't even play it after the last time, I somehow doubt it.

Jeff talked about how he has no desire to play Rocket League again outside of this content in the Bombcast, and I feel like he might not like the game too much in general currently, but the rest of them clearly love it. We're familiar with that kind of scenario regarding GotY and Giant Bomb, though...

Considering Jeff didn't even play it after the last time, I somehow doubt it.
...and he's outnumbered 4 or 5 to 1. Jeff is usually not the one to plant a flag in the ground either. It's why Uncharted 2, The Last of Us and Skyrim eventually won GOTY.

This seems like the most they've collectively taken to a MP game outside of Windjammers.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
CLHlagKVEAAnKGh.png

Think GBE is going to post some random content later based on what Vinny said. Might be a mailbag or something - or maybe he is just scheduling a QL for tomorrow

robotrock

Banned
...and he's outnumbered 4 or 5 to 1. Jeff is usually not the one to plant a flag in the ground either. It's why Uncharted 2, The Last of Us and Skyrim eventually won GOTY.

This seems like the most they've collectively taken to a MP game outside of Windjammers.

who gave gta4 the goty over mgs4

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
who gave gta4 the goty over mgs4

MGS4 isn't eligible for goty, you need at least 51% game and it doesn't come close. It was a runaway win for worst written movie of the year and oh christ would you stop the fucking exposition dialogue already have you ever seen a movie because you say you love them but shit this is garbage.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
bah, spent too much time at the mechanic getting fleeced, missed just about all of it. I need to see this, without reading spooilers cause ESPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom