• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Good, we get to see Brad feed his addiction. I swear, I couldn't have shook my head harder when he said he wouldn't like Dota players to be able to hide or ignore all cosmetic items on players on the Bombcast. It's not up to everyone else to validate all the money he's wasted on dumb cosmetic stuff, is it?

Liamc723

Is there any way for me to watch Contradiction from earlier while UPF is live?

I've googled Giant Bomb managed livestream but that's showing UPF.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Good, we get to see Brad feed his addiction. I swear, I couldn't have shook my head harder when he said he wouldn't like Dota players to be able to hide or ignore all cosmetic items on players on the Bombcast. It's not up to everyone else to validate all the money he's wasted on dumb cosmetic stuff, is it?

Apparently. I loved Jeff's response, that he thought Brad was on the verge of realizing something. And without a beat, Brad cheerfully says "Nope!"

I don't want to get the Brad=Dan gif just yet, just saying.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"OH. My god."

Rorie's inability to keep things inside is the greatest thing sometimes. Reactions to the Dota store is the best new FMV game.

edit: Also, Jeff's right about cosmetics. If you're paying for a costume it better be fucking crazy. My Teemo dresses up like the easter bunny and leaves eggs all over the place. I'm not proud of buying it, but it's better than a slightly different green staff.

yeah it's a shame because the show is only catered to what you guys find interesting

sorry that I don't think brad going through the menus and microtransaction catalog of a video game is a good segment

a video game that has had an amount of coverage that is rivaled only by the games they've done endurance runs for, at that

Tan

Can't Brad check his compendium to know what he'll get when he levels up, why is he hoping for random chests?

also don't you ever get anything every 5 levels? How has he spent all this money and then gets disappointed when nothing happens at 198?!

justjim89

For real, fuck Dota for being what it is but also fuck Dota cause tools like Brad pumping money into it are what keeps Valve from caring enough to make a video game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom