• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabant

Brad only ever brings a game he wants something in for his own benefit, like a PSN trophy he can't get alone, or to show off his Destiny gun or DOTA junk so he can feel good.

It's bad TV and it really infuriates me in a way that makes me question my priorities in life, I shouldn't care but maaan, it's time that could be spent showing off a game ive not heard of or would never play myself.

I need to just chill

/rant

This stuff is the real scrying mirror.
Brad only ever brings a game he wants something in for his own benefit, like a PSN trophy he can't get alone, or to show off his Destiny gun or DOTA junk so he can feel good.

It's bad TV and it really infuriates me in a way that makes me question my priorities in life, I shouldn't care but maaan, it's time that could be spent showing off a game ive not heard of or would never play myself.

I need to just chill

/rant
Well at least you're aware you need to chill.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0513_yeucr.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Has Dan mentioned before that he attended the event where Owen Hart died? I don't think I knew that. He would have been like 14 years old at the time. I remember reading about it online and couldn't process it, he's a year or so younger than me and was there for it in person.

f0rk

Fucking around too much with the Bomberman formula to get in on the local multiplayer trend does seem like the point at which it's gone too far. Just make a close to exact Bomberman clone, the basics are at least as good as all the new games coming out

edit: actually I take that back, it's not really like Bomberman. Bomberman is better though

Zabant

He didn't even check to see if it was local multiplayer...

Welp, guess it's called Unprofessional Fridays for a reason

i enjoyed it

I can't say I enjoyed it as I have never played dota and have little knowledge of it, but whenever I look at Twitch there's a stream of somebody opening Fifa card packs or something (I have less knowledge on this than dota) so I can see why this would appeal to some people. It's wasn't just for Brad.

I guess there is no way to watch Contradiction yet then :(

Haunted

Are we allowed to talk about possible dream combinations?

Because I totally want to see GB (well, mostly Jason) x Gootecks/Mike Ross content about fighting games.

JBuccCP

This game is really disorienting. I might like it if the camera stayed put and you just moved around but as it is I don't think I could play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom