• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Rise of the Tomb Raider, are they going to try making us care about Lara by almost raping her again?

I love the game and that part didn't bother me, it was just using it as a marketing bullet point creeped me out.

That was 100% the right response.

Also Sega is making Halo Wars 2.

VIDEO GAMES!

For a second when they brought Bonny Ross back out I though "Are 343 making a new IP?" but this is so dumb its great

Zaph

Hey, we shut down one of the greatest RTS studios after the first game, so we're getting the other great RTS studio to make the second.

Hey, we shut down the one of the greatest RTS studios after the first game, so we're getting the other great RTS studio to make the second.

At least they can't shut them down this time. Creative Assembly is working on the Warhammer Total War game too. They have become a huge studio for Sega.

well, the best news out of this is that basically confirms Halo Wars is coming soon as a backwards compatible game. I finally get to see what ALL UNITS is all about

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
NT7vohO.gif

Good stream, the commentary was sometimes more entertaining than what was being shown.
Hyped for Quantum Break and despite the terrible esports shit Halo 5 mp.

I thought the Scalebound/Quantum Break/Crackdown back-to-back part was good. The Halo esport thing was painful. Seeing Capcom on the list of publishers for BC is really exciting because that might mean Dragon's Dogma becomes backwards compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom