• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Drew really had no clue what he was supposed to be doing in that tracking sequence, did he? It's still pretty linear though so it's not particularly hard to just keep moving forward. Also, that turret sequence is fine if you just shoot the Geckos' heads but I suppose it does look like you're meant to aim at the legs. Fun episode though.

daydream

Banned
"total warhammer" doesn't really make sense as a name, just sayin'

oh, also luckslinger is my jam, wow. game seems really cool.

Man, Drew really had no clue what he was supposed to be doing in that tracking sequence, did he? It's still pretty linear though so it's not particularly hard to just keep moving forward. Also, that turret sequence is fine if you just shoot the Geckos' heads but I suppose it does look like you're meant to aim at the legs. Fun episode though.

I don't blame Drew. up to that point it's shown that bullets don't really harm the gekkos heads, so it's natural to aim for the squishy legs.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Technically, on Steam it's "Total War™: WARHAMMER®". Nothing like the ™ and ® to keep your library nice an inconsistent.
unbenanntjdse4.jpg

Yeah, until my roku just happened to land on the high setting and not HD (it autoselects quality) i wasnt able to watch the video. It was annoying.

haunted put that image in quotes. It's practically a billboard at that size

So is Destiny going to go through that weird Diablo 3 thing where everyone who defended it tooth and nail from launch is going to seamlessly switch to "all the patches and expansions fixed it!" without skipping a beat.

So is Destiny going to go through that weird Diablo 3 thing where everyone who defended it tooth and nail from launch is going to seamlessly switch to "all the patches and expansions fixed it!" without skipping a beat.

I mean

some of us have already gone through that phase with PoE

some others have kept the delusion that everything has been fine

and yeah I would say that for some, the sentiment is that bungie is fixing everything(again).

KingKong

ah you mean just like Witcher 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yup. That's exactly the cycle it seems to be on right now.

Yet until they add matchmaking to raids i aint picking it up. so keep on trucking, bungie, with your fixed progression systems and better loot tables. When your best mode continues so badly need a feature that it's the main reason we have had almost 30 Destiny threads on gaf at some point you gotta fuck your shit.

also where that one dude who comes in here every time and gives people shit for being disappointed with Destiny? That guy was a riot.

jaina

So, I gotta catch up on the thread now. And watch the first part of the "GB talks over".

I was watching the Microsoft archive. when Halo started I got bored and checked again if the GB archive was up. And praise the Lorde, Volotaire had linked their twitch archive. SO MUCH BETTER with commentary during that shoutcast :)

At the end of this week's My Brother My Brother and Me, Justin mentions that there's going to be a live Giant Bombcast at some sort of podcast event thing in LA. Have they mentioned anything about that?

FStop7

Banned
Halo Wars 2??? EXCITE.

_Yesterday_ I literally dusted off Starcraft 2 for the first time in over a year. Started playing through WoL from the start, with the intent of running through both WoL and HotS campaigns. And I kept thinking to myself "Yo I never really spent much time playing Halo Wars, I should do that."

That's amazing. Legit hyped.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But Alan Wake and Max Payne were kind of goofy upfront like they knew you knew. I've yet to see anything about Quantum Break that makes it seem like it's even a little bit goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom