• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungie will remove Peter Dinklage from the game completely and has Nolan North rerecording everything.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1089945

Finally some good Destiny news!
same

i quite enjoyed the hour or so i played of the first one

that was about the only interesting thing they "showed" aside from the id @ xbox stuff
The first game was really good, though I think that part of that came from them making a solid console RTS that didn't suck.

Errrr.. Lemme tell you about Halo 2 for Vista!

:(

[EDIT]
EEBD5rq.png

I hope this Nolan North / Destiny news makes it on the bombcast.

Its so dumb.

Not even going to try and give a reason for the new voice in the story. Just straight up recast the character and rerecord everything.

AMAZING.

Destiny continues to be the most interesting disaster

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Isn't starcraft basically halo in rts form?

zergs, marines, weird humanoid aliens.

plus master chef is basically starcraft guy. I guess they are more space truckers but still.

I still need to try the Destiny raids.

Destiny GAF moves too fast for me to ever seem to get into a normal raid group with them or they are just doing hard mode and other super end game stuff and I bet Destiny LFG is full of creeps and I dont need that.

plus master chef is basically starcraft guy.

Halo was originally a RTS for the Mac when it was first announced.

Some of those roots still show in the Halo 1 character design.

Haha, yes it was.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Halo Wars 2 is great and I will play it if that's the case. But it's the bottom of the list of Halo games that I want on PC.

Yeah I understand, the people who really wanted Halo on the PC wanted the core Halo games so while this is cool it doesn't really satisfy that demand. I still would like to see the core games comes to PC but I'll happily welcome new stuff.

Consider its coming from CA I want Total War: Halo. Or Total Halo. Total Warlo?
I'll be surprised if it's not just Total War: Halo.

plus master chef is basically starcraft guy. I guess they are more space truckers but still.

But Starcraft is basically Warhammer 40k in rts form. Shit, why aren't we just getting Total Warhammer 40k instead of Total Warhammer and Halo Wars 2?

No_Style

I can't seem to stream MGS Part 7 reliably at the moment. Anyone else having issues?

Edit: Watching it via the "download" link seems to be 100% better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom