• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.php

Unrelated but it's sharing music time. Actually it's pretty interesting, from the last time we had the discussion, how similar this looks to... Typical music videos for stateside music.

Myggen

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's almost impossible to make a video of someone playing an Infinity Engine game entertaining. BGII is my favourite game of all time, but not even Dave and Vinny managed to make watching someone else play that game be entertaining and it's the worst (by far) Random PC Game video for it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
vinny was the upf game picker master

he needs another show where he can show a random old game

Xater

I read the Wikipedia article on cybergoths and I don't feel like I know more than before. It was all just about the look and music, nothing what they are actually about. At least normal goths make sense!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I read the Wikipedia article on cybergoths and I don't feel like I know more than before. It was all just about the look and music, nothing what they are actually about. At least normal goths make sense!
I feel like Goths just mix it up however they want now. It's not like they ever gave a shit anyway. Aren't you from Germany? Leipzig has one of the biggest Goth festivals in the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPotsAMAIoY
Cyber, victorian, zombies, whatever, not much "consistency" there in those interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom