• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Vinny just RT'd one of my tweet..

All those favs!

94f.png

Zaph

It's so good. You need to add your own Cher though.

But I'm pretty sure it's one of those games I'm always going to be awful at.

Mind letting me know what Nilay's statement was? And dual headlines? lol

I never went back to the Verge when Josh left. Actually, maybe a bit before he left because it was just starting to feel off...

5 and counting! Don't let it go to your head.

Will Vinny save the Good Europe? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

As an aside, it's funny that two of the main premium series are based off of Konami properties. Even Giant Bomb has a better idea what to do with their IP than Konami does

Alex and Austin talking about shoegaze makes me want a premium music discussion podcast. You could have Jeff drop that hiphop stuff, Austin and Alex could be indie geeks and you'd have Dan in the corner chatting lynyrd skynyrd

repeater

Only caught they end of it as I was grabbing dinner but about how it's cool how shoegaze is coming back and how it's funny as it was barely a thing in the first place for it to be making a comeback.
Huh. I mean, commercially they're right, of course. But musically I'd argue it's a scene that's been quite influential previously too, especially considering how shortlived that first wave was.

Quenk

The shoegaze mention came up during the talk of 90s things coming back. Particularly print coming back with Jeff talking about the CNET magazine. Alex mentioned that he heard a band that sounded like shoegaze and it was actually a new band and not an old song like he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom