• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

watched only? I beastcasted last, I think

/edit no, shit, I have Solid Scanlon eating liquorice and Otadan getting smacked in the face on my side

I bet Alex and Vinny could hold their own in a bar fight.

Alex seems like the kind of guy who wouldnt be afraid of getting hit in the face.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Geez, are we just going to be thread bitching about other aspects of the gaming community that we think are dumb (with us being a community about a website that does dumb stuff)?

That thread at least was a fun way to see what games people have been playing lately, even though it seemed like it's mostly batman.

Geez, are we just going to be thread bitching about other aspects of the gaming community that we think are dumb (with us being a community about a website that does dumb stuff)?

That thread at least was a fun way to see what games people have been playing lately, even though it seemed like it's mostly batman.

glorified list threads are lame

Jintor

I just want to see where it goes. Last game character playing chess with you. Last game character cooks you an opulent meal. Go drinking with last video game character. You're dating last game character. How is your first meeting with their parents, with their family? How's your wedding ceremony? You save up, settle down with last video game character, raise a family. They're working hard, you're handling the kids, they grow up, leave the house. What do you and last video game character's kids look like? Who are they as people? And then you and last video game character spend your twilight years together. Hold their hand as they pass on. Attend last video game character's funeral. How was your life with last video game character? Tell me. I want to know

demidar

I just want to see where it goes. Last game character playing chess with you. Last game character cooks you an opulent meal. Go drinking with last video game character. You're dating last game character. How is your first meeting with their parents, with their family? How's your wedding ceremony? You save up, settle down with last video game character, raise a family. They're working hard, you're handling the kids, they grow up, leave the house. What do you and last video game character's kids look like? Who are they as people? And then you and last video game character spend your twilight years together. Hold their hand as they pass on. Attend last video game character's funeral. How was your life with last video game character? Tell me. I want to know

That would be the Batter from OFF.

This won't end well T_T

BanGy.nz

Banned

Yoshi.

RIP Makoto.

Now you'll never be in SF5 ;_;

Lijik

Im excited to get crackin on my "Life with Nathan Drake" essay

That would be the Batter from OFF.

This won't end well T_T
holy shit

Antiwhippy

Im excited to get crackin on my "Life with Nathan Drake" essay

huml3GY.gif

That face says a thousand words. T_T

I had a dream that Jeff was on this morning (UK show like good morning America) and went crazy on the hosts Andy Kaufman style. It was pretty cool

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
That video for new Metal Gear Scanlon made me finally go back to MGS4 after a 4 months long break. I've noticed that I enjoy the series more if I play the games before watching Drew and Dan do it.

People need to feel superior complaining about gaming side, man.

Myggen

That video for new Metal Gear Scanlon made me finally go back to MGS4 after a 4 months long break. I've noticed that I enjoy the series more if I play the games before watching Drew and Dan do it.

Yeah, a lot of my enjoyment with that series came from finding out how crazy the story was by myself.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Is Super Mario Bros. 2 the clip-on tie Mario game?

Everyday we get closer to turning into gamefaqs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snw-zSPo_z8

Haunted

thread title explanation pls

edit: I love how the Alex Navarro pic is the same every time. I didn't expect that's what Jeff Spectakular looks like this after listening to the beastcast, I thought he was older.

I'll never understand the bizarre fear that modding something will cause publishers to be "hesitant" to release content.

A group of Monster Hunter players recently devised a way to make custom quests. Big names in the MH world have decried this method, suggesting that Capcom won't want to localize DLC/games for the west because we're impatient.

01P1b0n.png
It's a mix of Stockholm Syndrome and fear of retribution. "They have our best interests at heart, just let them do what they want! Let's not do anything they might dislike or our corporate overlords will punish us for it!"

Fuck Capcom and fuck corporate apologists.

Megasoum

Banned
thread title explanation pls

You just outed yourself as someone who doesn't listen to the Beastcast... Shame on you

I'm going through the "Best of Giantbomb" videos right now and just rewatched the end of the COD4 Breaking Brad. Such an epic moment. The shot where they go back to the couch on the main set to see all his friends who stayed for hours to support him always gets me.

It's a mix of Stockholm Syndrome and fear of retribution. "They have our best interests at heart, just let them do what they want! Let's not do anything they might dislike or our corporate overlords will punish us for it!"

Fuck Capcom and fuck corporate apologists.

in that "some guy broke into Digital Extremes" thread, there was a guy fighting tooth and nail saying people shouldn't report on the story because video game people are good people and we shouldn't hurt their feelings

and then the other guy who kept insisting that if there weren't bad people, security wouldn't matter. I'm still not sure why he thought that was important

Naw whippy those threads are ass and you can't be on the shitty 4chan-threads defense force. If I wanted to make fanfic threads then I have cbsi's very own gameFAQs to smear my poopy threads all over.

Antiwhippy

Naw whippy those threads are ass and you can't be on the shitty 4chan-threads defense force. If I wanted to make fanfic threads then I have cbsi's very own gameFAQs to smear my poppy threads all over.

Eh whatever, I don't mind them, especially when there really aren't that many of them here. I don't really care if people don't like them either. My point is let's not turn this thread into bitching about other stuff on gaf, especially after that e3 incident.

on the other hand, I don't think there's anything wrong with hoping that the front page of a very popular gaming site wouldn't be clogged up with silly fanfic threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom