• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, in Quake 3 the quad damage actually only multiplied damage by 3.

tumblr_mg8k8zCiAW1qd7h1xo1_500.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
VinnyVania is great so far, making up for UPF. UPF wasn't terrible, but it was rough for long stretches. There was an agent of chaos let loose upon a Terraria server and that's always good fun. And more Taco Bell than anybody should endorse.

Quake may be the best FPS ever made.

Instead of a toilet in my bathroom, I just have a pile of copies of Quake II.

i feel like the romero and carmack split up producing daikatana and quake ii respectively may be the most perfect possible demonstration of what each of them contributed to their past games

i feel like the romero and carmack split up producing daikatana and quake ii respectively may be the most perfect possible demonstration of what each of them contributed to their past games

hah

look, I'm not defending Q2's campaign, it's indefensible. but that mp is something else. it's the perfect middle ground between Q1's design and Q3's chaos

Q3 is also a very very very good game

That's always exactly how I thought of it, too. They're the perfect example of gaming Yin & Yang.

they're the Run-DMC or A Tribe Called Quest of video games

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff and Ryan playing Final Fight CD

Jeff: "Need to see what they changed his name to. Sodom. Can't have a guy named Sodom"
Ryan: "Change it to Buttfucking"

justjim89

What was Alex's rant about mice? Seems like something that is hard to get upset about.

The rest of the guys were talking about gaming mice and Alex said he doesn't wanna buy something else with the word gaming attached to it. Said his regular wireless mouse does him just fine. The rest of the guys told him how wrong he is and how nice gaming mice are.

Here's the clip.

FStop7

Banned
I just got home.

Why is there a talking hamburger on my screen?

WHY IS THERE A TALKING HAMBURGER ON MY SCREEN?

That hamburger looks kind of delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom