• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with Alex. I have a few gaming mice, and honestly it wasn't worth the money. Sure some of the stuff is decent, but I would never say its a "must have". I'll take my trackball mouse for normal day to day stuff and a regular mouse for gaming any day of the week over a $150 gaming mouse.

I completely agree with Alex. I have a few gaming mice, and honestly it wasn't worth the money. Sure some of the stuff is decent, but I would never say its a "must have". I'll take my trackball mouse for normal day to day stuff and a regular mouse for gaming any day of the week over a $150 gaming mouse.

Yeah like..avoid Razers or anything like that. Logitech is a good bran to trust, and their 'gaming' mice or high end mice are usually beyond good for gaming.

Megasoum

Banned

I used to have a Logitech M9 mouse and it was great but then when it broke I said fuck it and bought a 20$ M318e which does the job just fine.

As long as I have a back/forward on the thumb I'm A-OK. Also, since it's so cheap I bought another one for work so now I have the same mouse at both places which is also great.

CNET-YYD2-910003409CDN.jpg

Teddified

Yeah I got a $30 or so mouse with the back and forward buttons near the thumb. I couldn't imagine going back to not having those buttons.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I got a Logitech performance MX (or the mx 950) for like $60 (Bear in mind that in australia they cost fucking $120 MSRP) and it's pretty fucking sweet.

Fuck trackballs. They always become clogged with dirt and shitty to use.

FStop7

Banned
I had one of those 3M "Precision Mouse Pads" from xx years ago. I found it made a bigger difference than the actual mouse.

my Logitech g400 is way better than the Razor deathadder I used to have and the wireless MX anywhere mouse I use for my mac, in some ways you do get what you pay for. Finding your preferred ergonomics is important too

My $15 HP mouse is maybe the best mouse I have ever used.

Feels great and has forward and back buttons (which are a pain to do without once you live with them for a while let me tell you...)

They should really have time limits for the games they play on UPF now.

Thinking about it now. 90% of the problem with recent UPF's have been spending 45 minutes playing some boring ass game when they should have stopped 20 minutes ago.

They should really have time limits for the games they play on UPF now.

Thinking about it now. 90% of the problem with recent UPF's have been spending 45 minutes playing some boring ass game when they should have stopped 20 minutes ago.

Dude relax. They are just chillin on a friday, playing some games and drinking.Talkin Games

On the subject of mice, I bought a Razer Tron-themed mouse from Woot a while ago. Kickass mouse especially for 20 bucks, but unfortunately it began to crap out on me after a while (mouse wheel problem). Got it replaced, then that one started to die, then it was too late; Razer didn't produce them any more. Instead they sent me a Taipan.

Razer's a pretty good company even if they overprice some of their things. At least they honor your purchases.

demidar

Its only a matter of time before the rest of them turn too.

Then we'll get K-On but with video games and taco bell instead of instruments and cake.

You'll get the disgusting fast food version of Shokugeki no Soma instead.

This discussion is pretty great though. Maybe they don't need to play games :p

Huh, the Terraria players were saying the captain crunch delights were bad.
Who would have guessed people with bad taste in games would also have bad taste in desserts?

I ate an order of four last night, and my only regret was not ordering more.

Jintor

I'm at Bitsummit and they've got a new galgun game. There's five people clustered around a TV using the ps4 pad's touch features to try and shove a girl through a window by... Well I'm not sure precisely but it involves a lot of looking at her ass in extreme close up

demidar

I'm at Bitsummit and they've got a new galgun game. There's five people clustered around a TV using the ps4 pad's touch features to try and shove a girl through a window by... Well I'm not sure precisely but it involves a lot of looking at her ass in extreme close up

So that's why Jeff wasn't on UPF.

Antiwhippy

Alright, after having that image taunting me on the front page throughout the week, I couldn't take it any longer.

I went and got a deep fried mars bar.

I feel both relief and regret.

Wunder

Alright, after having that image taunting me on the front page throughout the week, I couldn't take it any longer.

I went and got a deep fried mars bar.

I feel both relief and regret.

Where do you live where you can just get a deep fried mars bar on a whim

Antiwhippy

I got it from an Irish fish and chips store so I dunno how american that is.

That store also has deep fried haggis which is the bomb.

jaina

Finally someone else using the touchpad to full extend! Wasn't that just discussed on this week's Bombcast?

daydream

Banned
i continue to be baffled by how good the beastcast is every week

don't even know how many listeners it has but it definitely deserves 10x more

jintor sniping my ass, darn

Jintor

It veers so well between absolute nonsense and decent analysis and seriousness and almost in every instance it's all four people engaged in the conversation. I love the bombcast but the dynamic has shifted so hard on that show and then to have the beastcast pop up... It's amazing.

chogidogs

Beastcast is good because they're still on the "I want to be there" phase instead of the "We have to do this" vibe I usually get from the Bombcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom