• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Yeah. Turns out that making a David Cage-style game without David Cage's shitty writing was a pretty good idea!

Totally and the inherit stupid stuff of horror films lends itself pretty well to this kind of game. Hate that one stupid guy/girl? Well you can play in a way that most likely will get them killed and you can get some enjoyment out of that. Similar to slasher which can be fun in that way.

Myggen

Totally and the inherit stupid stuff of horror films lends itself pretty well to this kind of game. Hate that one stupid guy/girl? Well you can play in a way that most likely will get them killed and you can get some enjoyment out of that. Similar to slasher which can be fun in that way.

Yeah, yelling at the screen when watching horror movies is a storied tradition, so actually being able to influence the outcome of a "horror movie" is a pretty great idea for a game. It also makes for a brilliant game to watch others play. I wonder how well it's sold, I know PewDiePie and a bunch of other influential streamers have played it.

edit:

COoT0hTUAAAYecH.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Anyone have the clip from E3 with Jeff shouting weed? It's not coming up in my youtube search and I need it for something. Strange since it was pretty recent that Myggen posted the Miley Cyrus edit one.

Patryn

Interesting little tidbit I stumbled across:

If you've ever attended PAX and been the one to buy the tickets, you've probably gotten the survey afterwards in your e-mail. It's just a basic survey about what you liked, what you didn't like.

I just got this year's PAX Prime survey. One of the questions was about how you had heard about PAX Prime. The options?

• Previous PAX event
  • Penny Arcade
  • Giant Bomb
  • Gamasutra
  • Game Blogs (Kotaku, Polygon)
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Friends
  • Social Networking
  • Other
It strikes me as very interesting that of all major gaming sites, only Giant Bomb and Gamasutra got explicit individual callouts.

This Twitter account is the best.
Interesting little tidbit I stumbled across:

If you've ever attended PAX and been the one to buy the tickets, you've probably gotten the survey afterwards in your e-mail. It's just a basic survey about what you liked, what you didn't like.

I just go this year's PAX Prime survey. One of the questions was about how you had heard about PAX Prime. The options?

• Previous PAX event
  • Penny Arcade
  • Giant Bomb
  • Gamasutra
  • Game Blogs (Kotaku, Polygon)
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Friends
  • Social Networking
  • Other
It strikes me as very interesting that of all major gaming sites, only Giant Bomb and Gamasutra got explicit individual callouts.
Gamasutra is probably interesting because it's primarily a developer-focused site. But cool to see Giant Bomb called out!

Also, does anyone know when the Persona stage show is happening, and will it be livestreamed?

September 19th is the actual event but the countdown starts on the 17th, schedule is below.

September 17, 2015
8:00 PM JST - Countdown Begins
9:00 PM JST - Main Broadcast Begins (starring the Persona Stalker Club)
10:00 PM JST - Lotus Juice's Backside of the TV Radio
September 18, 2015
"A variety of Persona related content is planned to be broadcasted."
September 19, 2015
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM JST - TGS 2015 Event Opening Countdown
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM JST - ATLUS PRESENTS PERSONA SPECIAL STAGE

It will be live streamed, should be on youtube but if not it will also be on NicoNico so someone will probably host a restream.

kvk1

Super stoked for the 2nd part of "Until Dawn" Playdate.

That was one of the most fun things I've watched on the site in a while.

demidar

September 19th is the actual event but the countdown starts on the 17th, schedule is below.

September 17, 2015
8:00 PM JST - Countdown Begins
9:00 PM JST - Main Broadcast Begins (starring the Persona Stalker Club)
10:00 PM JST - Lotus Juice's Backside of the TV Radio
September 18, 2015
"A variety of Persona related content is planned to be broadcasted."
September 19, 2015
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM JST - TGS 2015 Event Opening Countdown
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM JST - ATLUS PRESENTS PERSONA SPECIAL STAGE

It will be live streamed, should be on youtube but if not it will also be on NicoNico so someone will probably host a restream.

After last livestream, I bet 99% of the stream will be trolling and not worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom