• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phediuk

By the end of the Mario Maker quick look, I already felt like I'd seen everything I wanted to see in the game.

Maybe I've just played too much Mario or something but "crazy Mario romhacks but with more fan pandering!" doesn't get me that excited. It's like with LittleBigPlanet: the idea of custom levels sounds more appealing than actually playing them.

I will say that the flutter jump shoe thing was pretty cool, though.

Ok Im gonna make a prediction, those who have played the game let me know if I'm close.

Hannah didnt die and is one of the killers (I'm assuming there are at least two, otherwise stuff doesnt make sense. Im not sure about Josh at the moment. He seemed too suspicious to be dead and someone had to be the one moving the Ouija Board if Hannah is actually still alive

Ok Im gonna make a prediction, those who have played the game let me know if I'm close.

Hannah didnt die and is one of the killers (I'm assuming there are at least two, otherwise stuff doesnt make sense. Im not sure about Josh at the moment. He seemed too suspicious to be dead and someone had to be the one moving the Ouija Board if Hannah is actually still alive

10/10 on accuracy, with an asterisk on one little detail
about Hannah.

Alex is terrible at this. I could just tell that if he didn't do anything both Chris and Ash would have lived.

eae0723bb6aedf6b31fd758a2b270931.png

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
You know, I just rented the game from Redbox, but I'm thinking about just going out and buying it to support them. Maybe in October they'll have a price drop and I'll pick it up then.

Yeah I just missed the last 20 minutes or so as I was watching a bit behind. Can someone fill me in on what I missed?

Spoilered to be safe for others:

Josh was just talking while Mike and Sam untied Ashley and Chris

Here's my theory:

Hannah survived the fall but was too weak to escape the mines, so she feasted on Beth's flesh. Since the game's writer also wrote the film Wendigo, clearly she turned into a wendigo. Also, a clue found today mentioned a Bigfoot sighting, but that's just a wendigo. Flamethrower guy is actually some sort of insensitively portrayed Native American on a wendigo hunt who will explain all of this.

daydream

Banned
Yeah I just missed the last 20 minutes or so as I was watching a bit behind. Can someone fill me in on what I missed?

Spoilered to be safe for others:

Josh was just talking while Mike and Sam untied Ashley and Chris

josh wanted them to feel the same emotions of dread that his sisters felt when they were killed, he denies killing jessica or anyone else, though. chris and mike lock him up in a shed. chris, as per alex' choice, thinks that something's not right in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom