• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeshakag

TIL that Alex is good at drumming. Much respect for being able to keep a tempo.

Must hear more Brad singing. Wish they played a sing they knew. Loved Patrick the King of Merps.

Overall, a fun watch.

I imagine that it's going to be about two Metal Gear Scanlon seasons worth of content
UN
LIMITED
METAL GEAR.

Welp I've hit Edinburgh so no more GB for me til next week. Time to get totally wrecked four days straight while binging on bad/good/so-bad-theyre-good Fringe shows and harassing Phil Jupitus about baseball.

Enjoy the PAX craziness, chaps!

Jothel

Just watched the panel, pretty awesome but I wonder if Jeff was nervous? Had his arms crossed and his leg was shaking, a bit un-Jefflike

Zaph

There's no doubt Dan would have blitz through the game before then, right? It's going to be interesting with everything so fresh on his memory. By interesting I mean Drew is probably going to kill him.

"That icon means you can swap your weapon"

Oh man, MGScanlon V was announced? Sweet!

Was the panel any good? Hope it's archived on the site soon!

It was pretty good. Youtube has an archive, but seems to be missing a part in the beginning? Looks to have an odd cut. I tuned in about 30-45min into the panel and was told I missed a bit.

Zaph

Was the panel any good? Hope it's archived on the site soon!

Yup. The panel was more chilled than the usual PAX show, but everyone was into it rather than just Jeff having to carry it again. Some great Dan/Austin stuff.

Rockband was a glorious shit show.

Jothel

Guys I know this ground may be WELL worn by now but... I don't think I like my mother in law very much

By the way I'm and up and coming comedian

I was a bit disappointed that they didnt pull Patrick up for a bit of a chat during the actual talking bit but its always good to see him regardless. Maybe they'll do that during that actual panel.

pizzacat

Banned
I'm in it, can't wait to see some UPFs that I've been missing for years.

Also lol @ "are you a time traveller" when I put the wrong date

Where can I get this gift card code for the store?

Thanks btw guys

Enjoy the content pizzacat. Be sure to check the third post on the first page for a bunch of premium you can watch.

I was a bit disappointed that they didnt pull Patrick up for a bit of a chat during the actual talking bit but its always good to see him regardless. Maybe they'll do that during that actual panel.

I'm hoping that he'll be on the beastcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom